PDA

View Full Version : Opinions please!

smurfette
05-29-2012, 03:25 PM
Hi Everybody!
Ok, it's 2012, and I've been trying to do one modification a year to Smurfette. Already did the exhaust, foglights,and the CB. Was thinking about getting a new seat, probably with a backrest. Any ideas on this? My ryde is a 2010 RT-A, orbital blue. Even after almost two years, she's still a novelty here where I live, and I want her to look her best in her photo ops!:roflblack:Thank you for your help, my Spyder family!:bowdown:

Kinderhook
05-29-2012, 03:43 PM
I purchased an Ultimate seat for my RS at Spyderfest. Like it a lot. Just ordered a backrest as I wanted to try out the seat (14 day trial period) before spending any more. It looks good and feels good to me.

CyncySpyder
05-29-2012, 03:58 PM
We added the Utopia Backrest to the stock seat & along with the highway pegs we have, it gives the stock seat a new "feel" when on long distance cruises, as we can now kick back, almost like a Barcolounger on wheels. It looks totally OEM, matches the passenger backrest perfectly, also has multiple positions for adjustability, can be had with a leather purse like pocket as well. Quality is first rate as well. Just thought we'd share our happiness with this great product:thumbup: Good Luck with your search & decision:popcorn::2thumbs::popcorn:

JaymeG33
05-29-2012, 04:14 PM
What about some foot pegs or some Tricled's?

ARtraveler
05-29-2012, 04:45 PM
Corbin is another option for a seat. Not everyone likes this model.

coz
05-29-2012, 04:47 PM
that is a beautiful R S . black is also faster than yellow, due to the heavy metal flake.:thumbup:
SMURFETTE, cyncy loves his backrest. you might want to start there. maybe have your seat re-wrapped in BLUE or SILVER :popcorn: