PDA

View Full Version : How fast can a spyder go...

Spy+
05-29-2012, 02:05 PM
Last weekend I was able to run my RS to its maximum speed.. it took close to 10 seconds from 120 to reach 121Mph.. I was getting ready to let go my boots and to see if I could reach 122mph.. At the end, the Spyder maxed at 121mph @ 8,750 rpms.
I have made a few mods including the O2 sensor, Hindle exhaust, and K&N filter… the other mods are from TricLed (Reggy), and those were for speed purposes.. love my ultrasonic LEDs
:doorag:
I was wondering who in this forum has reached a higher speed of 120mphs??? (Doc, you do not count with your turbo charge:yes:)

bone crusher
05-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Last weekend I was able to run my RS to its maximum speed.. it took close to 10 seconds from 120 to reach 121Mph.. I was getting ready to let go my boots and to see if I could reach 122mph.. At the end, the Spyder maxed at 121mph @ 8,750 rpms.
I have made a few mods including the O2 sensor, Hindle exhaust, and K&N filter… the other mods are from TricLed (Reggy), and those were for speed purposes.. love my ultrasonic LEDs
:doorag:
I was wondering who in this forum has reached a higher speed of 120mphs??? (Doc, you do not count with your turbo charge:yes:)

:hun:

It took 10 seconds to go from 120 to 121? The Spyder is obviously not built for serious speed...I know people who have gone over 180mph on their busas and the like...now, that's speed.

Bob Denman
05-29-2012, 02:10 PM
It'll go more than fast enough to cost you your license. :shocked:
Just be careful out there...

ARtraveler
05-29-2012, 02:17 PM
I have had mine up to 90 or so once. Have never tested the outer limits of the :spyder2:. I think you are in the ballpark of what others have posted in the past.

SethO
05-29-2012, 02:20 PM
the speedo is about 6mph off at 118, you are really going 112. its weird setup for getting that last little big out of it on top, I have the stock exhaust so F's you on the top end but if you redlike at 114 on the speedo in 4th then us more of a 3/4 throttle and ease into the rest you can get more, I have hit 130 on the speedo for a bit but on the flats I was hitting that for a second or two and I got that 119.8mph out there which is like riding on sand.

scotty did the math on here and I think redline in 5th will get you about 137mph true speed

arntufun
05-29-2012, 02:24 PM
I know you have a silver Spyder, but thats not the fastest. If you had a Yellow Spyder, your top speed would improve dramatically. :doorag:

If Seth and Doc think they can take a yellow performance Spyder, than they are sadly mistaken !!! nojoke

MikeinGA
05-29-2012, 02:30 PM
The best place to test for speed is at a drag race track. That way you can get a accurate speed and time and it's much safer than on the open road. I know my seedometer is 3 mph slower at 70 mph and 2 mph slower at 50. That's IMHO.

Mike

daveinva
05-29-2012, 02:50 PM
For whatever reason, that's one of the most popular questions I get while stopped. "Fast enough to get me a ticket," is how I respond. :doorag:

madjack
05-29-2012, 02:57 PM
Best I could ever get out of the wifes rs was 118, now my zx-14 is another story. According to the owners manual engine goes to the stutter stage of the rev limiter at 186mph. been there a dozen times or better, have to take the manuals word for it, never been able to look down at the speedo, an it's only 2" from my face. I tend to believe with the horse power the spyder is developing your just about ringing it out at 120mph, now those with a turbo yes you could be looking at 130+ but not much more, thats a big sail your starting to push.

Spy+
05-29-2012, 03:01 PM
I know you have a silver Spyder, but thats not the fastest. If you had a Yellow Spyder, your top speed would improve dramatically. :doorag:

If Seth and Doc think they can take a yellow performance Spyder, than they are sadly mistaken !!! nojoke

I will then change from Silver to yellow ;)

scooterexpress
05-29-2012, 03:02 PM
i thought i read a previous thread here that theres a governor on these engines?

Spy+
05-29-2012, 03:02 PM
It'll go more than fast enough to cost you your license. :shocked:
Just be careful out there...

I will never put others in danger.. just myself :opps:

VIspyderman
05-29-2012, 04:02 PM
126 MPH OR 203KPH recorded on my GPS... before tall windshield and side deflecters. Now only 121 MPH OR 195 KPH.

Grandpa Spyder
05-29-2012, 04:19 PM
I had my RTS in the triple digits once just say I have had it there. It most likely will never be there again. I will say it was very smooth. Besides the devil made me do it.

Spy+
05-29-2012, 04:20 PM
126 MPH OR 203KPH recorded on my GPS... before tall windshield and side deflecters. Now only 121 MPH OR 195 KPH.

126:clap:
I have 5.5K miles on the spyder and no body mods, and only got 121... thanks for sharing..best

Spy+
05-29-2012, 04:24 PM
I had my RTS in the triple digits once just say I have had it there. It most likely will never be there again. I will say it was very smooth. Besides the devil made me do it.

LOL.. I need my XXX digit fix very often.. I blame this in TricLed supersonic lights :ohyea:.. no negative forces pushing me to do ii..hahaha

coz
05-29-2012, 04:31 PM
scientists have determined that silver is fastest because the color reflects the suns rays, thereby reducing overall mass, due to contraction. this in turn makes the silver frontal area smaller, therefore less aerodynamic drag, hence, faster.:lecturef_smilie: any questions?:yikes::hun:

Capt John
05-29-2012, 04:45 PM
117 mph as fast as i could get mine up to...that's with Madstad windshield and BRP saddle bags. Don't remember what the tach was reading. It could possibly attain higher speeds without the bags and a smaller windshield. I haven't got around to doing it yet and the thought of a ticket is a great deterrent from ever finding out. But it was a blast!

ARtraveler
05-29-2012, 04:50 PM
Love the explanation why silver is fastest. Any rebut from the yellow clan? :roflblack:

Firefly
05-29-2012, 04:53 PM
i thought i read a previous thread here that theres a governor on these engines?

The only govenor is the redline... which you'll never hit in 5th gear with a stock setup... too much wind resistance .

Had mine up to 128 according to OEM gauge... so figure closer to 120 in the real world.

Now running CHAD shield--- can't bust much past 115 on OEM gauge.

==----------------

Seth-- when you run the flats this year I would take a look at what BRP has done to the hybrid and do some of those things. some hard plastic over the headlights... tape some wheel well deflectors in place, pull the mirrors, etc..... I really think you can get an extra 5-10 mph with some minor changes like that......

Spy+
05-29-2012, 06:00 PM
scientists have determined that silver is fastest because the color reflects the suns rays, thereby reducing overall mass, due to contraction. this in turn makes the silver frontal area smaller, therefore less aerodynamic drag, hence, faster.:lecturef_smilie: any questions?:yikes::hun:
I knew it.. Silver is the fast color.. That is why I got mine painted that color!! Thank you Coz for the facts :rolleyes:

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-29-2012, 06:28 PM
:2excited: YELLOW,YELLOW,YELLOW,YELLOW,YELLOW YELLOW,YELLOW,YELLOW,YELLOW,YELLOW,YELLOW YELLOW,YELLOW,YELLOW,YELLOW,YELLOW.YELLOW Mike.......:agree:....:thumbup:

bo9roadking
05-29-2012, 07:02 PM
For whatever reason, that's one of the most popular questions I get while stopped. "Fast enough to get me a ticket," is how I respond. :doorag:

I had the same question yesterday. I told the guy that it would do triple digits, but I didn't know how fast. He started going on about some bike that his "friend" has that will do 180-190. I was thinking to myself with my inside voice, "I bet he doesn't do that on the open road. If he does, he is an idiot and dangerous." I then spoke with my outside voice and told him that 10 mph over the posted speed limit was good enough for me. :roflblack:

Yazz
05-29-2012, 07:03 PM
Sorry guys, but the Phantoms are the fastest!

Nobody knows how fast they can run, because they're stealthy! :2thumbs:

bone crusher
05-29-2012, 07:09 PM

Actually, in the fictional world of Spyder bragging rights, this is not true. Silver reflects the sun's light, but that has nothing to do with mass or speed. In fact, silver has been known to accumulate far more dirt and dust particles, thus weighing down the bike and slowing it considerably. This additional dirt and dust also clogs the air filter more, not allowing for good fuel/O2 ratios...slowing the bike down as well.

On the other hand, yellow better manipulates gravity and dark matter and this allows it to move at a substantially higher velocity. It also repels dirt and grime...again, silver loves grime.

This is not been proven in a lab environment, but I'm sure all those with millennium yellow spyders will attest to these statements...good enuf!

:yes:

coz
05-29-2012, 07:10 PM
scientifically impossible, no metal flake :coffee:

docdoru
05-29-2012, 07:13 PM
Doc, you do not count with your turbo charge:yes:
I understand clear-cut cases of censorship, but know I have to face Turbo-Discrimination? :gaah::joke::roflblack::roflblack::ohyea:

srarndt
05-29-2012, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE=arntufun;460888]I know you have a silver Spyder, but thats not the fastest. If you had a Yellow Spyder, your top speed would improve dramatically. ]

Agreed!! and a lower e.t. too. Making yellow the fastest AND quickest color by a substantial margin! :firstplace:

katnapper
05-29-2012, 07:16 PM
2 up, 118mph on I 65 in bama, YELLOW

Yazz
05-29-2012, 07:35 PM
scientifically impossible, no metal flake :coffee:

Metal flake would weigh your Spyder down. :coffee:

coz
05-29-2012, 07:56 PM
Actually, in the fictional world of Spyder bragging rights, this is not true. Silver reflects the sun's light, but that has nothing to do with mass or speed. In fact, silver has been known to accumulate far more dirt and dust particles, thus weighing down the bike and slowing it considerably. This additional dirt and dust also clogs the air filter more, not allowing for good fuel/O2 ratios...slowing the bike down as well.

On the other hand, yellow better manipulates gravity and dark matter and this allows it to move at a substantially higher velocity. It also repels dirt and grime...again, silver loves grime.

This is not been proven in a lab environment, but I'm sure all those with millennium yellow spyders will attest to these statements...good enuf!

:yes:your theory just doesn't hold up, as this accumulated dirt has just the opposite effect of pushing down on the spyder's nose, thereby de-creasing aerodynamic drag even further. additionally the ecm compensates for a sub-par air filter element.
the cumulative effect of these factors is the absolute fastest spyder.

JCSMOKE
05-29-2012, 08:25 PM
Yellow draws in the bugs, primarily the larger stinging kind, these get stuck to the spyder slowing it down much more then a little dust. Silver still has the speed advantage!:yes:

SPYDERGUY1
05-29-2012, 09:32 PM
185kmh or 115 mph on a lonely Montana highway, kinda ran out of highway ( good because around the bend ) were the TRAFFIC STOPPERS. Stock unit, a few add ons, firmly beleive it will break the 200kmh/124 mph barrier.

SPYDERGUY1
05-29-2012, 09:33 PM
OOPPS FORGOT, IT WAS YELLOWWWWWWWWWWWW

reggystan
05-29-2012, 10:15 PM
We can point the lights to the rear and it will give you the afterburner effect. You might get a few more mph at least!!!:roflblack:

We need to go on the Skyway bridge and get a rolling head start from the top of the bridge and make a run for it. I bet you'd be in the upper 120's

LOL.. I need my XXX digit fix very often.. I blame this in TricLed supersonic lights :ohyea:.. no negative forces pushing me to do ii..hahaha

rcantrell52
05-29-2012, 11:10 PM
I have been ask that question several times and I respond that it will go fast enough to get the rider and/or passenger killed.
Reese

Joel
05-29-2012, 11:56 PM
Glad to see that Spyder ryders prefer to ride within safe speed limits.

On GPS they should add a feature that shows your current speed and cost for getting caught!
hey I was going $800 when...

:lecturef_smilie:

SethO
05-30-2012, 12:37 AM
Glad to see that Spyder ryders prefer to ride within safe speed limits.

On GPS they should add a feature that shows your current speed and cost for getting caught!
hey I was going $800 when...

:lecturef_smilie:

your looking at it wrong, those are public track fees, like greens fees in golf the vary.

I find it hilarious that people that don't like driving their spyder fast and like to tour are right there to put their 2 cents in ( or 4 loonies in canada) on something they don't do. I don't get into some touring equipment unless I used it.

arntufun
05-30-2012, 05:51 AM
Not only is yellow the fastest, but it also attracts the ladies. It's sort of the Wilt Chamberland or Hugh Hefner of the Spyder world. :doorag:

JCSMOKE
05-30-2012, 06:09 AM
Not only is yellow the fastest, but it also attracts the ladies. It's sort of the Wilt Chamberland or Hugh Hefner of the Spyder world. :doorag:
Yes I agree, yellow is like having more headaches then you can shake a stick at:roflblack:

Bob Denman
05-30-2012, 06:18 AM
Do you want to really impress the onlookers? Show them how the speedo reads to 200...
I get an awful lot of "WOWS!" over that! :roflblack:

Lamonster
05-30-2012, 07:16 AM

126 is as fast as I've had my RS too. That's all there is. :opps:

This is NOT me but you can see what this guy got. :doorag:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNxmfKQZ8Q

Bootie
05-30-2012, 07:50 AM
scientists have determined that silver is fastest because the color reflects the suns rays, thereby reducing overall mass, due to contraction. this in turn makes the silver frontal area smaller, therefore less aerodynamic drag, hence, faster.:lecturef_smilie: any questions?:yikes::hun:Coz, you forgot one thing. Every action produces an equal and opposite reaction:lecturef_smilie:. Sunlight bouncing off of the silver body, if you are going toward the sun, will actually slow you down:(. The trick is to face away from the sun and then the reaction will push you faster. I used this trick out in Nevada on a straight, desolate, no cops, no cages road and managed to get my RT to 125 mph:yes:. It took several miles to do so, so a drag strip would never work:banghead:.

Dwanton
05-30-2012, 08:14 AM
My M109 speedo stopped at 150 mph and I had it at that and my gps at that same time was only reading 136 mph .

Should I assume the spyder has a % loss on purpose from the manufacturer ?

I also just do not feel the same riding the spyder as my crotch rockets or M109 , just don't feel that desire to want to go over 100 mph .. I know I can but I just enjoy riding between 60 and 85 mph in the turns and all around , that's good for me .

The lean over and scraping the pegs just makes your blood pump and adrenaline flow which kicks in the want to go faster and faster . For those days I would still want my gixer 750 .

I still think Can Am is gonna sneak a bigger motor in the spyder in the next year or so . I was hoping for the 2012 , but didn't want to wait anymore .

hrbeta
05-30-2012, 08:46 AM
The need for speed... Man, I'm definitively old, my juices rush at just 85mph... What's happened to me? 😄

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ArmyJoe
05-30-2012, 09:53 AM
My speedo said 120, the GPS said 110.

Limited Edition Millenium Yellow

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/von_landstuhl/AR15/zumo.jpg

Big Iron
05-30-2012, 10:09 AM
What was that video about someone doing 205 mph then!!??

docdoru
05-30-2012, 10:15 AM
What was that video about someone doing 205 mph then!!??
km/h. :doorag:

Campverdefela
05-30-2012, 11:45 AM

:yes:

:ohyea:

2manycars
05-30-2012, 01:31 PM
I suppose knowing the top speed is a nice piece of information, but where can you safely use the top speeds except maybe on the track. I am happy it goes fast enough to keep up with traffic on the interstate with a margin of safety should the need to pass occur.

Dudley
05-30-2012, 02:46 PM
I have had the stock 2010 RT to 100 a couple of times...not for long, just enough to get it there. Tickets are not my cup of tea, so I stay within the speed limit.

Spy+
05-30-2012, 04:05 PM
We can point the lights to the rear and it will give you the afterburner effect. You might get a few more mph at least!!!:roflblack:

We need to go on the Skyway bridge and get a rolling head start from the top of the bridge and make a run for it. I bet you'd be in the upper 120's

The skyway bridge it is then!! Hope I get some tail winds too!! that way I could reach 127mph or more..:p
I just need to find a way for the city to accept payment for closing the bridge for me to run the Spyder :roflblack:

ARtraveler
05-30-2012, 04:21 PM
from Bob D: Do you want to really impress the onlookers? Show them how the speedo reads to 200...
I get an awful lot of "WOWS!" over that! :roflblack:

Same here and I give no explanation. :2thumbs:

coz
05-30-2012, 04:30 PM
waiting for amtjim to weigh in on this top speed subject :popcorn: WILT CHAMBERLAIN , HOWARD HUGHES ,,,,,,,REALLY ??? did they like yellow things?:roflblack:

bone crusher
05-30-2012, 08:23 PM
I suppose knowing the top speed is a nice piece of information, but where can you safely use the top speeds except maybe on the track. I am happy it goes fast enough to keep up with traffic on the interstate with a margin of safety should the need to pass occur.

Your point is the most valid of them all...running it up to whatever speed for a few seconds means nothing compared to the ability to hit it fast from 65 to maybe 85 to get around someone quickly. The bike is plenty fast for what it is...even 0-60 is faster than most any car on the road...out of the box the RS is 4.5 seconds...some mods and you're likely around 4.1...this is the fun part of the bike...safer than running it up to 120+...

JCSMOKE
05-30-2012, 09:06 PM
Your point is the most valid of them all...running it up to whatever speed for a few seconds means nothing compared to the ability to hit it fast from 65 to maybe 85 to get around someone quickly. The bike is plenty fast for what it is...even 0-60 is faster than most any car on the road...out of the box the RS is 4.5 seconds...some mods and you're likely around 4.1...this is the fun part of the bike...safer than running it up to 120+...
:agree: And I think we should close this thread knowing that silver is faster, and nobody knows how fast yellow can go since everybody has already left before yellow gets in.

bone crusher
05-30-2012, 09:38 PM
:agree: And I think we should close this thread knowing that silver is faster, and nobody knows how fast yellow can go since everybody has already left before yellow gets in.

No silly...yellow is in so early, it's already left before the silver arrives....geesh! We'd have to handicap the yellow by let's say, uh, uh, flattening all the tires, to make it even close...yeah, that's the ticket...

We all know the silver was the first color offered, and for good reason. It was nice to start with silver and improve on it to get to the yellow and red (oh, and all else that followed regressed, of course)...which were vastly faster...:firstplace:

JCSMOKE
05-30-2012, 09:44 PM
No silly...yellow is in so early, it's already left before the silver arrives....geesh! We'd have to handicap the yellow by let's say, uh, uh, flattening all the tires, to make it even close...yeah, that's the ticket...

We all know the silver was the first color offered, and for good reason. It was nice to start with silver and improve on it to get to the yellow and red (oh, and all else that followed regressed, of course)...which were vastly faster...:firstplace:

:roflblack:, those Brite colors, they cause delusion!

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-30-2012, 10:44 PM
YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW :agree::2excited::helpsmilie:Mike

3whlLefty
05-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Had my SE5 up to 105 maybe twice on an empty smooth road. It didn't fell strained at all but that's plenty fast for an old guy like me. That power is nice when you want to do a quick pass of a slower vehicle tho. ;)

Tierhog
05-31-2012, 12:32 AM
YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW :agree::2excited::helpsmilie:Mike

Agree.

Big Iron
05-31-2012, 03:55 AM
What happened to the video of someone doing 205 mph!!?? Was that even real!!??

Grandpa Spyder
05-31-2012, 04:28 AM
OK Guys enough is enough you do know that Quantum Blue is the fastest.:roflblack:

J. Mark
05-31-2012, 05:17 AM
Got mine all the way up to 55 mph yesterday...probably could have gone faster but if we had not hung all the weight of items purchased at Spyderfest.;)

Bytemi
05-31-2012, 07:13 AM
I accidently got mine up to 97 once while following my husband. The ryde got a little bumpy at that point and I backed off after telling him he was to fast for me.

And I think everyone here knows that stealth black goes the fastest!

Yazz
05-31-2012, 08:07 AM
And I think everyone here knows that stealth black goes the fastest!

:agree::b2b: If you hear a sonic boom, a Phantom just passed you... :ani29:

Bob Denman
05-31-2012, 08:52 AM
Well this one looks as if it's doing at least 150mph standing still...

Bytemi
05-31-2012, 09:33 AM
:agree::b2b: If you hear a sonic boom, a Phantom just passed you... :ani29:

But I don't have a Phantom! That's truck bed liner you are seeing on my Spyder. LOL.

Campverdefela
05-31-2012, 10:27 AM

:bowdown:Your right on the money, and of course no question as to the fastest color.

arntufun
05-31-2012, 10:32 AM
This almost proves Yellow is the fastest.
:doorag: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006032806792

Bob Denman
05-31-2012, 10:46 AM
:shocked::hun:

boborgera
05-31-2012, 11:17 AM
The fastest color is GREEN;
As in $$$$$$ for performance upgrades.

Machinegunner
05-31-2012, 11:23 AM
The reason they only offered the matt orange for one year, was because it was found to be far too fast for anyone other than a professional race driver!! No other color even comes close. Wasn't Starship Enterprise sort of Matt-Orange when it went to WARPSPEED??

Questions
05-31-2012, 11:27 AM
117 dead out.:spyder2: But I always like to tell people it's goverened for 120.

Bob Denman
05-31-2012, 11:29 AM
The fastest color is GREEN;
As in $$$$$$ for performance upgrades.
:agree: Think "Cubic Dollars..." :shocked:

Yazz
05-31-2012, 12:18 PM
But I don't have a Phantom! That's truck bed liner you are seeing on my Spyder. LOL.

My bad for forgetting...:opps:

Love the truck bed liner you painted on. Have to see it in person someday!

So, your Spyder has twice the stealth dynamics... Should be able to get up to Mach 2? :yikes:

Bytemi
05-31-2012, 02:16 PM
My bad for forgetting...:opps:

Love the truck bed liner you painted on. Have to see it in person someday!

So, your Spyder has twice the stealth dynamics... Should be able to get up to Mach 2? :yikes:

We will have to meet up at an owners event. I would love you to see the difference between the bed liner and the Phantom panels.

Yazz
05-31-2012, 06:48 PM
We will have to meet up at an owners event. I would love you to see the difference between the bed liner and the Phantom panels.

Me too! Will keep an eye out for you...

Questions
05-31-2012, 09:22 PM
[Or anything else that needs to be done. lets see now, three tires and an oil change 600 pluss dollars?

QUOTE=Bob Denman;461858]:agree: Think "Cubic Dollars..." :shocked:[/QUOTE]

Joel
05-31-2012, 09:26 PM
your looking at it wrong, those are public track fees, like greens fees in golf the vary.

I find it hilarious that people that don't like driving their spyder fast and like to tour are right there to put their 2 cents in ( or 4 loonies in canada) on something they don't do. I don't get into some touring equipment unless I used it.

SethO,
Please don't interpret something you did not fully uderstood!
Where did I said that I don't like speed...

I could go on and on but I will keep my 4 loonies :chill:

hrbeta
05-31-2012, 09:54 PM
Do you all break dance when you go into the hundreds? 😄

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=461622

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

CyncySpyder
05-31-2012, 10:29 PM

mamahen
06-01-2012, 12:23 AM
I love the back and forth about which is faster, silver or yellow but ours is orbital blue so I won't even go there. (actually, yellow is my second favorite color so I'd go with the yellow ) But what I wanted to know is does anyone know how an rts will run at 80 mph on the stretch of highway from San Antonio to El Paso on I-10 where that is the daytime speed limit? Would it run hot?

dave01
06-01-2012, 04:08 AM

Woohoo, 217 on GPS on the Busa on that same road. Things happen real quick. And flying bugs hurt too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Bob Denman
06-01-2012, 06:28 AM

:shocked: Has he been "borrowing" the Red Sled again while you're in Church?? :roflblack:

Questions
06-01-2012, 06:38 AM
Im betting this must be off a hyabuse or a ZX14. I cant see any spyder doing 178 mph

docdoru
06-01-2012, 06:40 AM
Woohoo, 217 on GPS on the Busa on that same road.

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/6-1-20127-39-07AM.png?t=1338550816

Bob Denman
06-01-2012, 07:21 AM
:2thumbs: Do those lids also come with dark sunglasses?? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/28/28_1_19.gif

Spy+
06-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Woohoo, 217 on GPS on the Busa on that same road. Things happen real quick. And flying bugs hurt too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just realized that after seeing my beloved Spyder only reach 121, it is staying for riding with friends :D:D:D .. I need to bring back the Monster (Ducati) and see if I can later graduate to your category (Busa):bowdown:!