PDA

View Full Version : I did it!!!!

Bytemi
05-28-2012, 12:31 PM
Well I participated in Rolling Thunder. It was an amazing way to say thank you to all who serve(d). I did not see as many Spyders as I expected, but I may have sold a couple! LOL.

My husband and I were head to head on comments about the bikes but in the end the Spyder won!!!!!

I truly think the Spyder community needs to come out in force next year! Let's show the Harley's the future of ryding.

ARtraveler
05-28-2012, 12:45 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs: Way to go!

Luckyme
05-28-2012, 05:58 PM
Fantastic. Thanks for participating. That is an amazing event. Watched some of it on the news this morning. Way to support our Veterans.

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-28-2012, 06:03 PM
Bytemi as usual You ROCK......Thanks for being there .....Mike.....:thumbup:

Dwanton
05-28-2012, 06:14 PM
:thumbup: Way to represent ! :thumbup:

I carry several spyder brochure's and my dealers business cards in my spyder . They are the little 3 inch fold outs that go over all the spyders and features . Very nice to hand out while I explain everything . :)

I should get a commission from the dealership and BRP for basically all th walk arounds I do with my spyder.

I like the attention when I have the time to do it , but feel bad when I am in a hurry and cant talk .

Bytemi
05-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Fantastic. Thanks for participating. That is an amazing event. Watched some of it on the news this morning. Way to support our Veterans.

I have to tell you the truth, when we first left for the ryde into DC they was an older man, probably around 80 and he was standing saluting us as we drove by, his kids/grandkids were scream thank you. It was very emotional for me. I don't my husband I wouldn't make it if there were too many more of those because I was going to cry.

Bytemi
05-28-2012, 07:20 PM
:thumbup: Way to represent ! :thumbup:

I carry several spyder brochure's and my dealers business cards in my spyder . They are the little 3 inch fold outs that go over all the spyders and features . Very nice to hand out while I explain everything . :)

I should get a commission from the dealership and BRP for basically all th walk arounds I do with my spyder.

I like the attention when I have the time to do it , but feel bad when I am in a hurry and cant talk .

I have those too and DVDs. I like to give them all the information that I can.

harrypottar
05-28-2012, 07:27 PM
way to go
:thumbup::thumbup:

harry

SpyderAnn01
05-28-2012, 07:36 PM
We did Rolling Thunder in 1995 and it was an experience I will never forget.

Bytemi
05-29-2012, 07:09 AM
We did Rolling Thunder in 1995 and it was an experience I will never forget.

I agree, it is an experience that I will never forget.