PDA

View Full Version : Service manuals

Willo
05-27-2012, 08:23 PM
We have a 2011 RT SM5 that we purchased in September. The longer we own the Spyder the more questions I come up with:pray:. I looked on E-bay for a service manual and found several available with prices from $9.95 to $24.95. I am looking for a recommendation for a good service manual. I do not care if it is a hard copy or on a disc.

SpyderAnn01
05-27-2012, 08:32 PM
Try mighty manuals or midwest manuals

Jeriatric
05-27-2012, 09:13 PM
Just got the midwest manual and it's a fair price. I'm also having a hard copy printed for the garage. Cost about eight cents a page, but all total it's still cheaper than a new one.

Joerolwing
07-07-2017, 08:53 PM
We have a 2011 RT SM5 that we purchased in September. The longer we own the Spyder the more questions I come up with:pray:. I looked on E-bay for a service manual and found several available with prices from $9.95 to $24.95. I am looking for a recommendation for a good service manual. I do not care if it is a hard copy or on a disc.

I have the Midwest Manual service manual for my 2014 RT-S SE6 but it is not the help I need. Is anyone familiar with the TechSharp CD's? I plan on changing our my rear tire for a Michelin and tomorrow and think I have learned enough on SpyderLovers, but would like a manual that lists step by step procedures with pictures. Is there anything like this available?
Thanks, Joe

BoilerAnimal
07-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Finless Bob has a good video on YouTube about changing the rear tire.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=MWtbQPdKd8w

About the only difference is the 2013 and newer have Brembo brakes so it is even easier than what he shows. I used it when I changed mine a month ago and it really is easy if you take your time. Also, use your phone to take pictures of how something goes together if you're not sure.