PDA

View Full Version : Arnadillo vs spyder

neelbert
05-27-2012, 08:05 PM
Thursday night coming home I ran over a armadillo with the right front wheel .No damage no loss of control . I don't think the two wheelers would have been as lucky.

smurfette
05-27-2012, 08:11 PM
Oh thank goodness you're alright!:pray:

SpyderAnn01
05-27-2012, 08:17 PM
Glad you are okay. How did the armadillo fare!

bruiser
05-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Armadillo. AKA possum on the half shell. :roflblack: Glad you didn't suffer any injury or damage.

neelbert
05-27-2012, 08:24 PM
ashes to ashes dust to dust for the diller

SpyderAnn01
05-27-2012, 08:30 PM
Armadillo. AKA possum on the half shell. :roflblack: Glad you didn't suffer any injury or damage.

:roflblack: I would have nightmares for a long time if I hit either a possum or an armadillo. Yuck!

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Spyder - 1, Armidillo - 0.....:agree:......Mike.....Glad you weren't hurt.....

ARtraveler
05-27-2012, 10:53 PM
I am glad this all worked out well. I concur that it probably would not have fared as well with a two wheeler.

AMTJIM
05-28-2012, 01:17 AM
Arnadillo..is that Schwarzenegger's next movie roll?:thumbup: HE'S BACK...and he's gonna steal all the Lone Star!

J. Mark
05-28-2012, 05:50 AM
We saw several previously living Dillow's on the side of the roads around Spyderfest

Grandpa Spyder
05-28-2012, 06:08 AM
That is why I feel so much better about ryding at night now. I just would not ride my 2 wheeler at night, but have been ryding the Spyder a lot at night.

Bob Denman
05-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Question: Do you think it was better to tag him with a front tire rather than center puch him with the bodywork?? :yikes:
"Possum on the half-shell..." :roflblack: Is that "Texan Sushi"? :roflblack: :thumbup:

NancysToy
05-28-2012, 10:12 AM
SpyderPops sells armadillo armor. ;)

Pennyrick
05-28-2012, 10:27 AM
We were heading for home with my wife leading on her RT. She swerved a little to miss an Armadillo but couldn't move out of her lane due to oncoming traffic. It was a dead 'dillo and she missed with the front wheels but angled over it (or should I say, through it), with that fat rear tire.

My RT was subsequently drenched in Armadillo guts all over the front end as the thing literally exploded in front of me.

By the time we got home most of that stuff was baked on my Spyder.

Yuk and Ugh!

bruiser
05-28-2012, 10:41 AM
Question: Do you think it was better to tag him with a front tire rather than center puch him with the bodywork?? :yikes:
"Possum on the half-shell..." :roflblack: Is that "Texan Sushi"? :roflblack: :thumbup:

Depends on how fast you get to it after the "accident". :trike:

bruiser
05-28-2012, 10:42 AM
We were heading for home with my wife leading on her RT. She swerved a little to miss an Armadillo but couldn't move out of her lane due to oncoming traffic. It was a dead 'dillo and she missed with the front wheels but angled over it (or should I say, through it), with that fat rear tire.

My RT was subsequently drenched in Armadillo guts all over the front end as the thing literally exploded in front of me.

By the time we got home most of that stuff was baked on my Spyder.

Yuk and Ugh!

:barf: That's what happens when the sun bakes 'em for a day or so.

Bob Denman
05-28-2012, 12:15 PM
Depends on how fast you get to it after the "accident". :trike:

NOw I'm seeing a "John Wayne" type in a big Stetson...
"Where I'm from; they call that BAIT!" :roflblack:

bruiser
05-28-2012, 05:21 PM
NOw I'm seeing a "John Wayne" type in a big Stetson...
"Where I'm from; they call that BAIT!" :roflblack:
Reckon so if you're fishin for 'gators. :bbq:

Dwanton
05-28-2012, 06:25 PM
Glad everything went ok for the spyder and rider .

I was wondering how the spyder would handle running over something in the road ?

As for guts all over the front , baked on -- that sux , bet it smelled nice too .

I have seen my share of deer parts and other creatures stuffed into the fronts of cars and trucks . Not pretty !

JCSMOKE
05-28-2012, 10:35 PM
I was surprised at how stable the rt is when running over large FOD. When I blew the tire on the bolder ( yes it's getting bigger every time I talk about it) I really felt the hit but tracking stayed in line.

ThreeFeet
05-29-2012, 12:16 AM
I was surprised at how stable the rt is when running over large FOD. When I blew the tire on the bolder ( yes it's getting bigger every time I talk about it) I really felt the hit but tracking stayed in line. Hey Mike I have a couple dillows' in my back yard you can try for!!!:helpsmilie: Now that yer an expert on em!!!:roflblack: OR NOT!!! Glad you and your :spyder2: are OK.

Bob Denman
05-29-2012, 06:34 AM
Keep them around... You might want to go gator hunting with Bruiser someday! :roflblack: