PDA

View Full Version : What has been your most watched spyder rider adventure trip so far on spyderlovers?

CJ/johnnyg
05-27-2012, 07:51 AM
Ok we were just wondering which trips stands out for you since you have been a member on spyderlovers. The ones that you watched from the start to the finish that kept you coming back to see everyday where they were headed next. We joined spyderlovers 5/8/10 hubby and I, The ones that come to mind are, 1. Yazz trip to Canada & Alaska, 2. Doc and Forrest on the Triangle run. and of course 3. murphybrown still in progress. These are our standout trips to watch. What are some of yours? Carol and John

SteveMac
05-27-2012, 09:21 AM
Yep Carol, I :agree: 100%

The trip Yazz took to Alaska included such beautiful pics that it is worth reading again, here a year later, just to once again see the sights and live vicariously through Joy's eyes. And her daily write ups were awesome too. It was the entire package for sure.

The Spyder Triangle is second for me simply because of the drama that unfolded during the trip, and the impressive distances and run times.

And yes Murphy Browns current trip is right up there. I've gotten to spend some quality time with Karyl and just LOVE her! A wonderful lady on an adventure of a lifetime. Very very very cool!

;);););););)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?eufkzf

arntufun
05-27-2012, 09:44 AM
Those trips mentioned were great, Lamont is always running around the country as well. He has to be a little sneaky about it though, so the "cats away the mice will play" syndrome doesn't come into play. I know his Iphone is good, but it might not be able to bring down the Banhammer if need be. :roflblack:

What I'm interested in hearing about is, when you older riders that took the other kind of trips back in the 60's during the "free love era" !!!! Now, that would be great storys if you could remember them. :roflblack:

NancysToy
05-27-2012, 12:04 PM
For me it would probably be Dudley and Jennifer's 14,000 mile circuit of the US/Canada, and Yazz's Alaska adventure. There have been others I followed closely, but these photo illustrated journeys have been the most memorable to me.

cdavid
05-27-2012, 12:10 PM
Somewhat new to the site. I have been following Murphy Brown's adventure closely. Still going back in time on the postings here to read some other ones.

glynnk
05-27-2012, 01:32 PM
For me it would probably be Dudley and Jennifer's 14,000 mile circuit of the US/Canada, and Yazz's Alaska adventure. There have been others I followed closely, but these photo illustrated journeys have been the most memorable to me.

Ditto, what Scotty said.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Phil
05-27-2012, 01:44 PM
Yazz - Alaska.

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad3.5 using Tapatalk HD

flamingobabe
05-27-2012, 06:23 PM
Yazz's trip was great to follow.....(by the way she and Jeff just left the house)...MurphyBrown's trip are wonderful...Dudley"s trip was Great...let's through Mickey in there too.....but most of all I like reading about any of the rides...short trips...(50 miles with adventure) to 1,000's of miles with adventure...I just like seeing everyone out there riding...who wants to fly somewhere and do an adventure?????I don't think so....let's just ride

ARtraveler
05-27-2012, 07:49 PM
:agree: with all the trips mentioned above. There are some great adventures and pictures for all to enjoy. :2thumbs:

SpyderAnn01
05-27-2012, 08:10 PM
I also loved Joy's trip the pictures were great and I looked forward to reading it everyday. I missed Dudley and Jennifer's trip I think they completed before I joined Spyderlovers. Murphybrown is a must read as she is an inspiration to us all. Mickey is an excellent storyteller and I really enjoyed his trip across the country last year.

docdoru
05-28-2012, 08:03 AM
I would place Dudley and Jennifer's circuit (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?11948-Dudley-and-Jennifer-s-10-000-Mile-Journey-Blog&highlight=lamonster+trip) and Yazz's Alaska (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?27462-To-Alaska-and-Back&highlight=yazz+alaska) on the first 2 places and The Spyder Triangle (latley renamed Forrest Triangle) on 3rd (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?28434-quot-Spyder-s-Triangle-quot&highlight=spyder+triangle).