PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Ryde in NC/SC

WingmanRT
05-26-2012, 10:56 AM
The wife unit and I, a few buddies are going to do some ryding on Monday. Just throwing it out to any Spyders Ryders that want to join along. We are in South Charlotte and will likely ryde down into SC since it is less congested and offers more 'country roads' to wander on. Possibly wander down through SC and go over toward Lake Wylie for lunch or something. Who knows. Open to suggestions. Bottom line: if you want to meet up and ryde on Monday, give me a PM or better, an email, (paulm @ metheney.com) (spaced here to avoid spam).

Leslee
05-26-2012, 02:28 PM
Would love to ride with you, but sometimes we just gotta go with our Gold Wing group. Have a great ride.

bruisersbaby
05-27-2012, 07:04 PM
Would be a great ryde, but kind of a long trip for us from eastern NC. Y'all ryde safe and enjoy the day!!

2Gunns
05-28-2012, 08:38 PM
Hope you had a nice Ryde and avoided those rain clouds. I wobbled out to the garage today and cranked my baby.

WingmanRT
05-29-2012, 03:14 PM
Had a gorgeous ryde. Went south past Waxhaw down into SC and just meandered. Found some relatively empty winding roads and cranked the music! Weather was warm but great. Only rode for a few hours and then ran some errands.