PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Owners Event

mamaspyder
05-26-2012, 09:59 AM
I have registered for the Owners Event in Durango, this will be our first Owners Event. My husband will be joining me on his Gold Wing. When I registered I could not find a way to register him. The only guest option was if you had a guest on your roadster. :dontknow:

Paula(Butch2025)
05-26-2012, 12:36 PM
That would be the only way to register him, then he'll get a welcome packet & name tag too.

ruthie
05-27-2012, 06:04 PM
My husband will be riding his Gold Wing too. My question is, when you register it ask for a VIN number so what do you put there?

Won't your quest get a name tag too in your welcome package?

SpyderAnn01
05-27-2012, 06:18 PM
You have to register him like he is your passenger.

cyclelover63
05-28-2012, 04:11 PM
I also registered,but have not recieved a confirmation...Has anyone?

Schnauzer
05-28-2012, 05:08 PM
I also registered,but have not recieved a confirmation...Has anyone?

My wife registered us and received a pamplet in the mail that said go to a website and register. How many times do you have to register.:banghead:.Looks like all the women are on Spyders and us guys are hangarounds.:roflblack:..

cyclelover63
05-28-2012, 06:55 PM
My wife registered us and received a pamplet in the mail that said go to a website and register. How many times do you have to register.:banghead:.Looks like all the women are on Spyders and us guys are hangarounds.:roflblack:..

I registered when they first opened it up,but never heard anything..I registered again today just to see if it would tell me my VIN is already registered,but it took again..:dontknow:

ruthie
05-28-2012, 08:58 PM
Same thing happen to me. I called customer service the other day about address change and asked if they could tell me that our registration was received. The gentlemen said he could not that it's not they event, so who event is this?

mamaspyder
05-29-2012, 05:31 AM
Thanks for the responses. I have also not received any confirmation. I guess I will just resgister again saying I have a passenger.

dancogan
05-29-2012, 06:38 AM
Thanks for the responses. I have also not received any confirmation. I guess I will just resgister again saying I have a passenger.

I think that should do it. After I registered I printed off the screen that acknowledged the registration. But I didn't receive any confirmation otherwise.

Schnauzer
05-29-2012, 06:56 AM
If all else fails, we can all meet up and just create our own event. The good thing is it didn't cost to register. . We'll be cruising around Co. about a week {Trying hit all 5 passes, 14k elevations}
before we head back to Tx.