PDA

View Full Version : Got my 3000 mile service and got a surprise!!!!!!!!

Dustybell
05-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Got my service done today and got to see the new 2012 spyders. The lava bronze is absolutely beautiful! Anyway, a few months back, my husband came in with a firstgear mesh jacket for me.

When he came out of the store today, he was carrying a pair of caliber pants and mesh summer gloves for me. :clap::yes:

He is so a keeper! Now to ryde!

ARtraveler
05-25-2012, 05:21 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs:

warp10
05-25-2012, 05:24 PM
Sure keep setting the bar high for the rest of us. :banghead:

Dustybell
05-26-2012, 08:25 AM
Sure keep setting the bar high for the rest of us. :banghead:

I didn't ask, but he probably did something or wants something! :D

bo9roadking
05-26-2012, 12:24 PM
I didn't ask, but he probably did something or wants something! :D

:agree: Why do women automatically assume there is a motive when men give them things? :roflblack:

Luckyme
05-26-2012, 01:20 PM
Got my service done today and got to see the new 2012 spyders. The lava bronze is absolutely beautiful! Anyway, a few months back, my husband came in with a firstgear mesh jacket for me.

When he came out of the store today, he was carrying a pair of caliber pants and mesh summer gloves for me. :clap::yes:

Thanks for the comment on the Lava Bronze. When I first saw that color, I did not even look at any others. The fact that it came only in the RT LTD was fine for me, as I liked that model. With the Tan seat, this combo really looked sweet. I rode out to Cuba, MO. on my Goldwing, with a friend on the back, a 440 mile trip one way, and had never at actually saw one in person until I got there.

I picked mine up Thursday at Cowtown, with the matching trailer. I am delighted with the choice. My wife has yet to see it, as she is on a " Thelma and Louise" road trip to NC with a friend in our convertible. She's gonna love it. I hope I can still get it away from her once she rides it.

Dustybell
05-26-2012, 01:21 PM
:agree: Why do women automatically assume there is a motive when men give them things? :roflblack:

You mean there's not???? :shocked::roflblack:

FaranH
05-26-2012, 04:30 PM

Woohoo, Leslie! You'll be stylin' when y'all take your trip in June:doorag:

Dustybell
05-26-2012, 06:21 PM
Woohoo, Leslie! You'll be stylin' when y'all take your trip in June:doorag:

Yes! I've been wanting summer pants. He's actually been paying attention to me! :thumbup:

Our ramp rebuild is almost done. The inside part is totally finished. The outside is finished except for installing a latch on one side and putting trim caps around it.

So glad to get this big project done. Hopefully we can actually ryde sometime this weekend.

We will actually be in Colorado when everyone is in Durango. A group invited us before we knew about the Owners event. Maybe we'll see you on the road somewhere!

Bob Denman
05-27-2012, 08:38 AM
It sure sounds as if your "Hugsband" is a real keeper :thumbup:... and is setting the bar WAY too high for the rest of us! :gaah: :roflblack: