PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Weekend

Bytemi
05-25-2012, 06:11 AM
Does anyone have any rides planned for the holiday weekend? I am meeting up with a group and we are riding in Rolling Thunder. I am a little nervous, but really excited!!!!!!!!!!!

We are meeting up at the Harley Dealership in Dumfries, VA around 8:00 am and riding up to the Pentagon together. My husband gave Steath Billie to pet frog to warn off the Harley riders. LOL What do you think?

Bob Denman
05-25-2012, 06:31 AM
Have a GREAT ryde! :2thumbs:
The weather is looking kind of ugly up here. :gaah: Saturday is looking like the best chance for ryding conditions, so we're gonna head up to Hancock, NY to visit the Lady who gave my Missus her 3rd Kidney. (01/23/2006...)
And since it's Memorial Day Weekend...

Bytemi
05-25-2012, 06:40 AM
Bob, I think that sounds like an excellent way to spend the weekend. Yes, it is a day to honor the people that protect our freedom. Have a safe trip

Smokinspyder
05-25-2012, 03:18 PM
after 14 days of no spyder ( coolant leak and had to wait for the part which took all of like 4 days) and 12 days straight being at work . I just have to add some coolant and I should be all good to go back on the road. I get to see how my 8k HID's look and how the K&n and Baja ron plugs/wires make my ole girl scoot... I got off track pretty easy there sorry . Everyone have a safe and fun Memorial day weekend . Be safe ride safe and I look forward to seeing you all here tuesday !!!! your friend Ex-Smokin spyder LOL ha ha .