PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Run - Belleville, MI

Littlebadwolf
05-23-2012, 02:34 PM
I'm considering going to Belleville on the 28th to attend thier Memorial Day Run...Looking to see if any other Spyder riders would be interested in attending...Was gonna ride with Cindi but she got stuck working at the hospital...Anybody interested?

http://www.bikerplaza.com/event-Thunder-Rolls-In-Belleville.html

Rando
05-23-2012, 03:03 PM
I plan on attending. I have done so for the past several years. The starting point is only a couple of miles from my house!

Littlebadwolf
05-23-2012, 03:53 PM
I plan on attending. I have done so for the past several years. The starting point is only a couple of miles from my house!
Good deal...glad to hear it...I'm doing my best to recruit more Spyder folks...this is the only Memorial day ride that I could find in the lower Michigan Area...I never miss a memorial day
if I can help it..I believe in what Bill O'Riley pushes with his door mat.."Restore the USA"...We're not only losing our pride...we're losing our country...in my humble opinion...Haters don't attack...This is a special day for veterans..I'm not political..I'm just an average citizen that sees our country going down the tubes...and I'm one that cares...

dancogan
05-24-2012, 09:57 AM
You guys have a good ride. We'll be baby sitting our grandkids this weekend ... which will be fun in its own way! LOL

Littlebadwolf
05-27-2012, 03:22 PM
A reminder for those who don't have anything planned for tomorrow...