PDA

View Full Version : MADRID,NM MAGGIES DINER

scooterexpress
05-23-2012, 11:06 AM
for all that are coming to albuq,nm on the way to durango, i thought it would be fun if there were alot of us spyders if we would invade madrid like the del fuegos did in the movie wild hogs.i think it would be cool to see the town when a 100 or more spyders rolled into there town.they have a place to eat at "mine shaft tavern" menu looked great.if all goes as planned we will be there on the 17,18,19th. maybe a tues or wed ride to there? so questiion is whos going to be there on these dates and what day is the best? opinons anyone?

ARtraveler
05-23-2012, 11:09 AM
What a great idea! Loved the movie "Wild Hogs". Wish I could join up--but can't this go around.

captblack
05-23-2012, 11:44 AM
I think that is the route we are going to follow to head to Durango. I'm sure ABQ_Spyderman will see this and add it to the list of things we want to see.

warp10
05-23-2012, 12:45 PM
Madrid is on my list of things to do. Sounds good to me. :yes:

flamingobabe
05-23-2012, 12:46 PM
sounds cool...count me in

TexasSpyder
05-23-2012, 06:07 PM
for all that are coming to albuq,nm on the way to durango, i thought it would be fun if there were alot of us spyders if we would invade madrid like the del fuegos did in the movie wild hogs.i think it would be cool to see the town when a 100 or more spyders rolled into there town.they have a place to eat at "mine shaft tavern" menu looked great.if all goes as planned we will be there on the 17,18,19th. maybe a tues or wed ride to there? so questiion is whos going to be there on these dates and what day is the best? opinons anyone?
Web arendoing the northern NM ride in August and plan on visiting Madrid.
J. D.

springcrawler
05-23-2012, 07:41 PM
sounds cool...count me in

Wow that does sound like fun count roxanne & i in also
Greg

Mspiv
05-23-2012, 08:02 PM
I ate at the mine shaft last September. Food was good and reasonable prices. The place was kinda unique atmospher.

Also across the road to the left as you face the mine shaft is a place that serves Road kill chilli. I don't think it was actual road kill but the folks eating it said it was great.

The roads into and out of Madrid were fun as heck to ride.

Another good place for breakfast in Durabo is the Durango Dinner. Their breakfast was so good I went back there twice, something I almost never do.

Have a blast wish I was gonna be there

ABQ_Spyderman
05-23-2012, 08:07 PM
We'll be rolling through Madrid on the Turquoise Trail en route to Durango on the 20th. I'm all for going to eat on the 19th if you like. We could do breakfast, ride to the crest of Sandia Mountain, then go hit Madrid for lunch. Then we could hit 337 out to Mountainair in the afternoon. We have all kinds of options. :)

scooterexpress
05-25-2012, 10:18 AM
this sounds like a good ride spyderman.:yes: