PDA

View Full Version : 2,000 Spyder Miles in CA!

DiverChix
05-23-2012, 12:16 AM
My Putt Putt just turned over 2k miles shy of having her for almost 3 weeks - thanks to a nice weekend of riding her through the Gold Country/Foothills of California :ohyea:

Tierhog
05-23-2012, 12:33 AM
Haha best looking bike there!

ARtraveler
05-23-2012, 01:36 AM
:congrats: on the mileage achievement :2thumbs:

bobnaquin
05-23-2012, 08:24 AM
My Putt Putt just turned over 2k miles shy of having her for almost 3 weeks - thanks to a nice weekend of riding her through the Gold Country/Foothills of California :ohyea:
Stop by in Mantreca andpick me up. I ride thee Gold Country often and amalways ready for a ride. Congrats on your mileage. I rode the 395 to Altruas yesterday and I am off to the coast today.

Tierhog
05-23-2012, 03:06 PM
I'm in Modesto... Me too lol

DiverChix
05-23-2012, 11:39 PM
Let's try to organize a ride together..there are 3 of us, anymore takers?

SpyderGirl
05-24-2012, 12:02 AM
Hey Hey Hey!! We have a riding group right here in the Bay Area. We would love to have you along. Look at our website at www.srasanfrancisco.com. :)

Look me up on Facebook! (Spyder Ryder of America)

spydergirl47@gmail.com

Hope to see you out there!!!! :)

Tierhog
05-24-2012, 02:31 AM
Thanks Spydergirl. Hey DC, I have a guy that's a regular on his bike, and another that's hit and miss. I work public safety so my schedule is bizarre. 6 on three off. Which means weekends are few an far between and I have days
Off when your working. When a weekend comes up I'll pm ya and my two buddies and we will see what we can stir up.
Steve.

SpydherLuv
05-24-2012, 04:07 PM
We also have a riding group in the Sacramento area that try to get together at least once a month for rides (www.srasacramento.com) and on Facebook, Spyder Ryder of America - Sacramento Chapter.

Elk Grove Power Sports is heading up a ride on Sunday June 3rd, if anyone is interested.

SpyderGirl
05-24-2012, 04:09 PM
We also have a riding group in the Sacramento area that try to get together at least once a month for rides (www.srasacramento.com (http://www.srasacramento.com)) and on Facebook, Spyder Ryder of America - Sacramento Chapter.

Elk Grove Power Sports is heading up a ride on Sunday June 3rd, if anyone is interested.

Thanks Anita!!

Alternatively, we are also doing a ride down to Morro Bay that weekend. :)

Hope to see you around.

DiverChix
05-25-2012, 12:21 AM
Hey Hey Hey!! We have a riding group right here in the Bay Area. We would love to have you along. Look at our website at www.srasanfrancisco.com (http://www.srasanfrancisco.com). :)

Look me up on Facebook! (Spyder Ryder of America)

spydergirl47@gmail.com

Hope to see you out there!!!! :)

I think we may have actually met at the Boxer Rescue Poker Run a few years ago? I remember seeing your Spyder when it was new. I would love to do the Redwoods, but taking a full week off is tough to do. My vacation time is precious to me, so I try to limit rides to long weekends and keep the week long trips for my family. I am sure we will meetup for a ride one of these days! Enjoy the Redwoods!

DiverChix
05-25-2012, 12:25 AM
Thanks Spydergirl. Hey DC, I have a guy that's a regular on his bike, and another that's hit and miss. I work public safety so my schedule is bizarre. 6 on three off. Which means weekends are few an far between and I have days
Off when your working. When a weekend comes up I'll pm ya and my two buddies and we will see what we can stir up.
Steve.

Sounds like a plan! I haven't had a chance to ride with any other Spyders. I will be going on a weekend trip to Tahoe and I believe there will be another Spyder in the group. I think it would be a trip to see another Spyder riding along side!

SpyderGirl
05-25-2012, 12:26 AM
I think we may have actually met at the Boxer Rescue Poker Run a few years ago? I remember seeing your Spyder when it was new. I would love to do the Redwoods, but taking a full week off is tough to do. My vacation time is precious to me, so I try to limit rides to long weekends and keep the week long trips for my family. I am sure we will meetup for a ride one of these days! Enjoy the Redwoods!

Small world!! Yeah, that was me at the Boxer Rescue Poker Run... 2009. If you are free this Saturday we are doing a run up to Red Hawk near Placerville. Meeting at the McDs in Oakley on Hwy 4 @ 160 at 9am. You are welcome to join.

J. Mark
05-25-2012, 05:26 AM
Impressive feat!

DiverChix
05-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Small world!! Yeah, that was me at the Boxer Rescue Poker Run... 2009. If you are free this Saturday we are doing a run up to Red Hawk near Placerville. Meeting at the McDs in Oakley on Hwy 4 @ 160 at 9am. You are welcome to join.

Nice ride, we were just there last weekend, or close by. We went on a 3 day bike/camp trip to American River Campground. McD's is right down the street from my house. What is the plan for the day? I may take you up on that offer - will check with the HD hubby :p and see if I can go play for the day...

fjcady
11-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Let's try to organize a ride together..there are 3 of us, anymore takers?

ya the more the merrier lets all get together:yes::yes: floyd 209-629-5248 also check the Sacramento spyder ryders on facebook :clap::clap:

Bad Dog6
11-18-2012, 12:06 AM
Valley Springs here.. send me a pm

Chuck