PDA

View Full Version : What a day!!!! Off the charts...

murphybrown
05-22-2012, 08:34 PM
After receiving recommendation from Spyderlover for where to stay In Niagara Falls, NY (Moonlight Motel) and then to use a tour guide for visiting the falls...did both and oh wow...no fuss, no muss BUT awesome awesome sights...did what the tour co. called the Can-Am tour (figured Can-Am was the best choice :clap:)..folks if you have not done both Canada and American Niagara Falls..taken the Mist boat ride...got soaking wet at the Cave of the Winds..watch Wallenda practice for his June tight wire walk across falls...saw black,yes totally black squirrels (not just a grey one that ran thru grease somewhere!!!)...learned tons of history..then put it on your MUST DO list....
Tomorrow I pack up and start working my way to the shore of each of the great lakes...headed Toledo, Ohio then N....I am pooped but wanted tto share my :yes::yes::yes:day...

NancysToy
05-22-2012, 08:38 PM
If you come through Michigan while wandering your way back home, stop by in Battle Creek and we'll show you lots of black squirrels. Kellogg imported them years ago, and they have taken over the town. They are actually a variant of the grey squirrel. We also have fox, grey, and red squirrels in abundance...but nothing like the numbers of the black squirrels.

flamingobabe
05-22-2012, 08:47 PM
I so glad to hear that you are just out exploring the Beautiful USA...the Falls are beautiful...did you ride across the Adirondacks and the across new york on 20....beautiful ride...enjoy your trip across Ohio....wish I was there with you.....

SpyderAnn01
05-22-2012, 08:47 PM
When you get to Michigan head up the west side of the state. No offense to those on the east side but the west side is the best side! There is beautiful riding along Lake Michigan. Have fun.

rhansen309
05-22-2012, 08:56 PM
Like Scotty said, stop by Battle Creek and Athens even. Safe travels!!!

ARtraveler
05-22-2012, 09:15 PM
Glad to hear how much you are enjoying your trip. Keep on posting and ride safely. :D