View Full Version : seat

gary lester
05-22-2012, 05:27 PM
Can anyone tell me if there is any differnce in an LTD seat and my RTS-2010

spyderbirds
05-22-2012, 06:35 PM
Can anyone tell me if there is any differnce in an LTD seat and my RTS-2010

Gary,
I was wanting to add the Utopia backrest to my 2010 RT A C seat. Then I found a Ltd seat from a 2011 with the Utopia already installed for about the same price as the utopia with shipping.

The only difference I found was four drainage holes on the 2011 that werent on the bottom of the 2010 pan and of course the stitched words Spyder Limited RT in the very front of the LTD seat.

I suppose someone might be confused seeing a blue LTD spyder, but I sure wont loose any sleep over the stitching on my A&C edition.

CE

gary lester
05-22-2012, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the come back' I wasn't sure if there was any differance but from what I'm told it's only the stiching. Thanks

SpyderAnn01
05-22-2012, 08:29 PM
At Spyderfest I went on a demo ride and the demo guy said that the Limiteds have a different cut in the seat. I sat on it and couldn't tell any difference from my RTS.

NancysToy
05-22-2012, 08:33 PM
At Spyderfest I went on a demo ride and the demo guy said that the Limiteds have a different cut in the seat. I sat on it and couldn't tell any difference from my RTS.
That is an advertising error. The seats are the same cut. The comfort seat is not fitted to the LTD. Too bad the demo guys don't know better, and are perpetuating this.