PDA

View Full Version : Massachusetts riders

mastertek2000
05-21-2012, 04:05 AM
i and the wife are planning to ride out to Ptown for lunch on May 26th this will be a back road ride they have great food there
join us

harrypottar
05-23-2012, 02:50 PM
i and the wife are planning to ride out to Ptown for lunch on May 26th this will be a back road ride they have great food there
join us

How many have signed up so far?, I was originally going to go when it was Sunday, I have a family commitment this Saturday but I'm working on the wife for a hall pass.

harry

Mspiv
05-23-2012, 03:08 PM
I love your enthusiasm and your multiple attempts to get a ride together.
PI would love to meet and ride with you folks and Ptown is in my back yard but alas I have a scheduled ride that weekend to N Conway, Nh to ride the Kangamangus and other scenic beauties.

One of these days our calandra will coincide.

Duck

mastertek2000
05-23-2012, 08:44 PM
so far i am a few others none spyders are going all is welcome i will post when i plan a ride i will also plan another wrench party
the first run was for Sunday but forgot we do adopt the highway program once a month and it is this Sunday

mastertek2000
05-23-2012, 08:46 PM
I love your enthusiasm and your multiple attempts to get a ride together.
PI would love to meet and ride with you folks and Ptown is in my back yard but alas I have a scheduled ride that weekend to N Conway, Nh to ride the Kangamangus and other scenic beauties.

One of these days our calandra will coincide.

Duck

i think i have seen you driving by i was with 2 other 2 wheelers i would like to get a ride with some spyders

oldrider
02-21-2014, 10:21 PM
wife and I love ride and good food need rider and friends to join