PDA

View Full Version : Southern Ontario dealers

Xendrick
05-20-2012, 04:42 PM
Hi,

I'm getting close to my purchase time for a RT-S or RT-LTD so I'm looking for feedback about dealers in the GTA/Southern Ontario area.

What sort of sales and service quality has everybody experienced with dealers in this area? Any to avoid? Any that really go the extra for their customers?

I have 5 dealers within 100km and a further 7 within 200km so I've got plenty of choice as to where I go. I'm located in the Halton area.

Thanks.

:) :2excited:

NorthStar
05-20-2012, 05:18 PM
Hi,

I'm getting close to my purchase time for a RT-S or RT-LTD so I'm looking for feedback about dealers in the GTA/Southern Ontario area.

What sort of sales and service quality has everybody experienced with dealers in this area? Any to avoid? Any that really go the extra for their customers?

I have 5 dealers within 100km and a further 7 within 200km so I've got plenty of choice as to where I go. I'm located in the Halton area.

Thanks.

I have yet to hear anything but good things about any of the dealers in Ontario. Given your location, you might want to pay special attention to the dealer in Guelph. Having a reliable dealer close by is worth something.

There are only a few of us Ontario ryders here on Spyderlovers so you might want to post the same questions to the Ontario Spyder Ryders group on Facebook. I deal with Lockharts in Courtland and Andrews in St. Thomas. Both good dealers and quality people. Maybe Fastfraser and Nuddle will pipe in with their experience with their southern ontario dealers.

RydeOnThree
05-21-2012, 08:19 AM
Lockharts in Courtland has been great with me. I have to travel quit a distance for service and they are good at allowing me the travel time and weather conditions.

Buttsy
05-21-2012, 09:07 AM
I deal with Lockharts in Courtland and Andrews in St. Thomas. Both good dealers and quality people.

Ditto that, you can't beat either one of these two and likewise I deal with both of them!
:thumbup:

Marker
05-21-2012, 09:42 AM
We bought our 2010 RT-S SE5 from Team Vincents Motorsports in Ayr Ontario. http://www.teamvincentmotorsports.com/ . They have treated us very well :firstplace:. They are not the cheapest but they fix and service our spyder right the first time:bowdown:. All their techs have gone to service school ,since they are a platinum full service BRP dealership they have to live up to a higher standard. When you call you actually speak to a real person instead of some answering machine. I would definitely stop here and have a look and be ready to take a spyder for a test ride, as we went for an hour long test ride before we bought . Ask for James he is a great person and an awesome salesman !!:firstplace: I would definitely buy from Team Vincent Motorsports again. I live 5 min away from another dealer in Guelph but would not buy from them as I have had poor service from them fixing my Ski-doo snowmobile. For us its worth the 45min drive to Ayre for great service. You can also call Team Vincents Motorsports ahead to make appointment for while you wait oil changes .

spydee owner
05-28-2012, 10:52 AM
Hi,

Thanks.

I have dealt with both HB cycle in Lindsay and Uxbridge Motorsports and both are quite good.

Derek Paisley
05-28-2012, 11:41 AM
SnowCityCycleMarine for the Win!!!!!!

Their staff is top notch and Very well educated as it pertains to BRP products.

Ask for Andy!

strictlyred
06-01-2012, 10:46 AM
andrew sports near london are great!
http://andrewsports.autotrader.ca/index.htm

fastfraser
06-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Bought 2 Spyders from St. Onge in Barrie . Best price around and the service dept. is good. I live closer to Two Wheel Motorsports in Guelph but they didn't want to deal ,wanting list for everything and offering bottom dollar on trades. Service dept not bad

mollyo
10-18-2012, 06:48 PM
I have dealt with both HB cycle in Lindsay and Uxbridge Motorsports and both are quite good.
Hi Just bought my new spyder rt ltd from HB cycle Lindsay. Great people to deal with. I have heard good things bout Team Vincent, probably will go there for service, about 3/4 hr from where i`am located.