PDA

View Full Version : TricLed Fender LED's

Chazzman
05-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Hey Guys, I have the TricLed fender lights. The wires on the bike are Orange and Black, the wires on the LED's are Red, Blk/grey stripe. It doesn't matter how they are connected they light up even with the ignition switch off. With the switch on they are much brighter. What's up??

Oldmanzues
05-19-2012, 07:13 PM
I would say, just contact Tricled on his site. He is very good about answering back.
Heaven only knows what you are hooked up to and Nanny might get mad.
Oldmanzues

Chazzman
05-19-2012, 08:18 PM
I would say, just contact Tricled on his site. He is very good about answering back.
Heaven only knows what you are hooked up to and Nanny might get mad.
Oldmanzues

I believe i figured it out, hope Nanny is happy, when Nanny's mad no one is happy...LOL

:roflblack:

kevorama
05-19-2012, 09:30 PM
Usually, Reggy's strips are black to black and red to black /w White strip... depends.
Contact him if you are unsure. He will answer you back.

boomerkc
05-20-2012, 12:38 AM
Black to Black and Black w/ Gray (Blue) Strip (on the LED strip) to the Orange on Spyder. Mine works perfectlly. Key on , Lights on. Byke running, Lights on. Key off, Lights off.

Bob Denman
05-20-2012, 07:36 AM
I believe i figured it out, hope Nanny is happy, when Nanny's mad no one is happy...

Did you end up with it wired as boomerkc suggested? :popcorn:

Arr MiHardies
05-20-2012, 12:05 PM
They are LEDs. Power will only flow in one direction. Only one way it will work.

Chazzman
05-20-2012, 05:24 PM
They are LEDs. Power will only flow in one direction. Only one way it will work.

Thanks, now I know that, all is good...