PDA

View Full Version : where to order add ons

rock n roll
05-18-2012, 08:22 AM
I WANT TO ORDER PLUS & WIRE KIT & THIRD BRAKELIGHT BAR FOR MY RTS DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT SITES TO GO TO?http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/icons/icon5.png

CyncySpyder
05-18-2012, 08:27 AM
Usually, can go just go to the Home Page of this Forum & ALL the SpyderLovers Supporting Vendors are shown with links right there. I just checked, on for some reason (work computer) their not showing up right now. I'm sure its either the computer I'm using or a glitch that'll be worked out soon, but BajaRon has oil change kits/plugs & Wires & Custom Dynamics offers the HMT Brake light.

spyder3
05-18-2012, 08:30 AM
Usually, can go just go to the Home Page of this Forum & ALL the SpyderLovers Supporting Vendors are shown with links right there. I just checked, on for some reason (work computer) their not showing up right now. I'm sure its either the computer I'm using or a glitch that'll be worked out soon, but BajaRon has oil change kits/plugs & Wires & Custom Dynamics offers the HMT Brake light.

Not showing up for me either. Maybe L is updating.:dontknow:

rock n roll
05-18-2012, 08:36 AM

THANKS , FOUND CUSTOM DYNAMICS FOR BRAKE LIGHT CANNOT FIND BAJA RONS SITE

Yol Bolsun
05-18-2012, 08:38 AM
ESI Cycle Products ("http://www.esicycleproducts.com/) , one of the sponsors, is where I ordered mine.

CyncySpyder
05-18-2012, 08:38 AM

:dontknow::bowdown::dontknow: What would we all do without this site:dontknow::banghead::mad:

staysafeonline
05-18-2012, 08:43 AM
Often a refresh of the page will show the ads again. And if you have any ad blocking plugins enabled in your browser they will not show.

CyncySpyder
05-18-2012, 08:45 AM
Apparently, he had a ????Table crash, some computer speak I don't act like I comprehend, but the Guru is on it. I tried BajaRons link, but just got this mess:Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/sl/public_html/adpeeps/adpeeps.php on line 1149
Table './sl_adpeeps/adpeeps_statisticsiplog' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed

So this is where patience is a virtue come into play:banghead: I never was good at that character trait:banghead::roflblack::roflblack:

ARtraveler
05-18-2012, 12:39 PM
The ads are back on the home page now.