PDA

View Full Version : First mods on my RT

bo9roadking
05-16-2012, 07:43 PM
I finally put on my first mods after owning my spyder for 5 days. I installed the Lamonster spyders where the BRP emblems were located and I installed the Spyderpops BumpSkid. :thumbup: Mods on deck will be extra lights from Custom Dynamics after I work up the courage to tap into my wiring harness. :roflblack: I ordered a set of Seal Floorboards too, but they haven't arrived yet.

Buttsy
05-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Looks sweet.....................waitin on decals and hwy pegs from Lamont myself! Canada customs and the mail service slow as all heck!

YumaJim
05-16-2012, 08:17 PM
Looks great! The fun now begins. I was like a kid in a candy store at Spyderfest. Lots of new mods, less in the checkbook but "oh they all look so cool".

bo9roadking
05-16-2012, 08:31 PM
I wish that I had owned a spyder and gone to Spyderfest this year, but it wasn't in the cards. I hope to go next year. There have been so many people posting on the great times that they had at Spyderfest that I don't want to miss it next year. I would have definitely been drooling over all of the spyders and the various mods that the vendors had available, not to mention meeting a bunch of great people.

I'm especially looking hard at the Elka shocks and I probably would have bought them at Spyderfest if I had a spyder at that time and had gone this year. I've been reading a lot of good things about the Elkas on the forums. I'm going to give my stock shocks some time at the max setting to see how my spyder handles. If my spyder still feels like it is leaning in the corners, I'll get the Elkas as one of my next mods.

Bob Denman
05-17-2012, 06:39 AM
Let the Farkling begin!! :yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea: :2thumbs:

shroth
07-13-2012, 05:59 AM
How can I get my hands on new emblems? Not a big fan of the Burp ones....

ornerydog7
07-13-2012, 08:34 AM
How can I get my hands on new emblems? Not a big fan of the Burp ones....

Here's the site, sponsor on front page !!! May have to wait until Lamont returns from Canada.
http://www.spyderlovers.com/sponsors/ipsdecales.JPG