PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Ryder of America tour of ISCI invite

Cavman
05-15-2012, 02:20 PM
On June 9th, there is going to be a ryde from Pelham, AL to ISCI for a tour of their plant in Mongomery, AL.
After that, we will be ryding to Vandiver, AL for dinner at the Courtyard 25.
Pelham is South of Birminham, AL.

I got the following e-mail:

Thanks John, look forward to seeing you. Any other Spyder Ryders in your area let them know and invite them for the ride.
So, this is that invite to join the group.

The details of the ryde on Saturday June 9, 2012:
Hi Spyder Ryders,
I need an RSVP from everyone planning to make this ryde to ISCI. If you don’t know who ISCI is please visit their web page www.industrialspecialty.com

First option would be to meet in Pelham, AL at exit 246 on I-65. There are several motels at that exit for under $60.00. It is a very safe area with plenty of restaurants close by. This would be convenient for folks coming from out of town. Everyone local to Pelham can meet us there at the Shell gas station one block from I-65. We need to leave there no later than 8:15. It is 76 miles from this exit to ISCI. We will arrive at ISCI at 10:00 and get a plant tour. We will go to lunch at a restaurant next door to ISCI. After lunch Darrell has a ryde planned for us to see some of the local area.

We will depart there and for everyone who wants to we will travel in a group to Courtyard 25 in Vandiver, AL and have dinner there. Anyone planning on staying over Saturday night let me know. Courtyard 25 has cabins that are $50.00 per night and tent camping areas for $10.00 per night. ($20.00 up front and $10.00 refund if you leave the area clean)

I need names of everyone who plans to attend the ISCI tour and then if you are going to go with the group going to Courtyard 25.

Thanks

Greg Cain
V.P. Technical Services Oxylance
Office (205) 322-9906 ext 222
Cell (205) 937-0820
E-mail gcain@oxylance.com

So, I guess you can contact Greg Cain at the above e-mail address and let him know if you are interested in joining?

gene0108
05-15-2012, 03:17 PM
I am in....count on us for two, Myself and My wife. I will call tonight to make reservations.

Gene and Rhonda