PDA

View Full Version : Branson Motorcycle Rally May 31-June3...Anyone going to it?

SpyderMeLucky
05-13-2012, 04:30 PM
Mike and I are going to Branson the end of May and we found out there is going to be motorcycle bike rally while we're there. The rally starts on Thursday and ends on Sunday.

My focus is to do some of the rides, which they have posted on their site, and THEY look totally awesome. They post the routes, the times, and show the maps with detailed directions if you need them.:clap:

So I was also curious to know who else might be interested in going to the rally with their Spyders, too.

I'm posting a link for your perusal. http://www.bransonmotorcyclerally.com/

Terry

ETA: We're staying at the Wyndham Resort at the Meadows.

GloryRyders
05-14-2012, 04:40 AM
A couple of reasons why we can't make it::lecturef_smilie:

1. We will just be getting back from "Run to the Wall" in Washington D.C. :2thumbs:

2. Mo Gang will be probably be meeting that Saturday for a ryde! :yes::yes:

Sorry, have a good time!

SpyderMeLucky
05-14-2012, 07:34 AM
A couple of reasons why we can't make it::lecturef_smilie:

1. We will just be getting back from "Run to the Wall" in Washington D.C. :2thumbs:

2. Mo Gang will be probably be meeting that Saturday for a ryde! :yes::yes:

Sorry, have a good time!

Wow!! You're gonna be doing some traveling. Have a great ride both trips.

We can't do the Mo Gang rides for the next three months.
June 2 - a wedding in St. Louis (we're leaving Branson early that Sat to make the reception)
July 7 - Chicago trip
August 4 - Rapid City, SD (week before Sturgis Rally vacation to the Black Hills)

SpyderMeLucky
05-14-2012, 09:19 AM
I am also curious to see if anyone in the southeastern part of Missouri, northwestern part of Arkansas who might be going to this rally!! ;)

Shewhoprays
05-14-2012, 12:51 PM
Was thinking about it but that's my grandson's birthday weekend and he has already told me that I will be there so guess I will be in Iowa and not Branson. Sorry

DocRags
05-15-2012, 09:09 PM
Erags and I are thinking of going to Branson for a day or two while the rally is taking place. We're headed back to Marshfield MO, his hometown, (MM 100 on I 44) around Memorial Day weekend to see his Dad and take care of some family business. It would be about an hour or so from there to Branson, so we're looking at probably/possible commuting back and forth. Send me a PM and we'll see if we can hook up with you sometime. Our schedule is still up in the air at this point in time. Thanks.

Peoriafirefighter
05-16-2012, 11:04 AM
Mike and I are going to Branson the end of May and we found out there is going to be motorcycle bike rally while we're there. The rally starts on Thursday and ends on Sunday.

My focus is to do some of the rides, which they have posted on their site, and THEY look totally awesome. They post the routes, the times, and show the maps with detailed directions if you need them.:clap:

So I was also curious to know who else might be interested in going to the rally with their Spyders, too.

I'm posting a link for your perusal. http://www.bransonmotorcyclerally.com/

Terry

ETA: We're staying at the Wyndham Resort at the Meadows.

We are taking both Spyders in our Toy Hauler and arriving at Music Land RV park on Sunday the 27thit and checking out June 3rd. Looks like a great time!