PDA

View Full Version : ON MY WAY BACK HOME

sealfloorboards
05-12-2012, 04:38 PM
It's official now, I'm really on my way back to Oregon after SpyderFest. The return trip really started when I returned to CowTownfor an oil change and a quick once-over before starting the 2,700 mi. trek west. I had put 2,750 mi. on since SF. Had a nice chat with Len. He seems almost able to breath and speak in complete sentences after SpyderFest:roflblack:. Next yr. promises to be even better.....wow!:ohyea: Made it as far as Manhattan, KS. Time to pack it in the the night. So far I've logged just under 6,000 mi. since April 15th. A great adventure!:2thumbs:. Dinner time, ride safely and.........

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

YumaJim
05-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Hey John, good to hear from you. Mary and I are also on our way home from Spyderfest via Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota (had to see Rushmore again) as well as Wall Drug and Sturgis. Wanted to go through Wyoming and ran into snow, 31 degrees and high winds so we stopped last night in Cheyenne. Currently in Raton, NM. Hope to dodge rain storms the next 2 days as we navigate down to Albuquerque then to Flagstaff. Sure glad I had Len put on the performance package. Definitely noticed an improvement in riding 2 up and pulling the trailer as we rode through the Badlands, Wyoming and Colorado elevations. The Seal Floorboards and Utopia backrest has made the 2500 miles I've added since Spyderfest very comfortable. Be safe.