PDA

View Full Version : Windshield wipes

Cavman
05-09-2012, 07:26 PM
OK, there was a conversation with Yovonne (sp) at the Wagon Wheel at SF about cleaning the windshield. She showed us what she was using. It was in a dispenser that she bought at an automotive parts store.
Advance Auto Parts doesn't carry what she had. Yovonne, if you are reading this, what was it you had and where did you buy it? If someone can contact her, send her here to provide an answer.
Thanks!

Yol Bolsun
05-09-2012, 10:40 PM
PM her. Bumblebee67

Bumblebee67
05-09-2012, 11:08 PM
45936 Hey John, try looking at O'Riley's, It is called Invisible Glass made by Stoner. As of yet, I have not had any scratches come up from using this and all it takes is one wipe to clean the whole windshield. One side to "loosen" the gunk and the other side (both sides are identical) to wipe clean and polish dry. If you can't find any let me know and I'll pick some up for you. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Cavman
05-10-2012, 08:07 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll go by one of their stores today. :clap:
BTW, you need to update your map and add MO. :yes:

Cavman
05-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Stopped to purchase some today. I described what the product would do and what it was used for. The guy and gal didn't know what product I was asking for? Then I spotted it on the shelf. I explained that Rain-X product would harm the windshield. It was less that $6 with tax.

Now to figure out what kind of octane booster to purchase so I don't have to shell out for premium gas at fill up time?

murphybrown
05-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Stopped to purchase some today. I described what the product would do and what it was used for. The guy and gal didn't know what product I was asking for? Then I spotted it on the shelf. I explained that Rain-X product would harm the windshield. It was less that $6 with tax.

Now to figure out what kind of octane booster to purchase so I don't have to shell out for premium gas at fill up time?
i use sure tron..thks for cleaner info

Bumblebee67
05-10-2012, 06:57 PM
Hey John, Dollar General carries the aerosal spray can version of the wipes from Stoner. It runs about 3.75 a can but you have to have a clean rag to use with it.

Starrider
05-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Wal-Mart auto dept. carries Invisible Glass Wipes, Aerosol, and Trigger spray glass cleaner.