PDA

View Full Version : REAR SPEAKER INSTALLATION

Bmac
05-08-2012, 09:23 AM
How do you install rear speakers on a 2010 RT A&C ? And is the wireing there to plug into ?

sinkhole
05-08-2012, 12:09 PM
How do you install rear speakers on a 2010 RT A&C ? And is the wireing there to plug into ?
The wiring plugs are there for the rear speakers. If you wish to control the volume from the rear seat, you will have to add the passenger control module... Which was not included with the A&C model.

bullant12
05-08-2012, 12:19 PM
The wiring plugs are there for the rear speakers. If you wish to control the volume from the rear seat, you will have to add the passenger control module... Which was not included with the A&C model.

But when you buy the rear speaker kit (OEM) it includes the passanger control module. And the passanger can only control the track selections on a iPod or pre-set stations. The volume controls are only if a wired system is installed.

Schnauzer
05-10-2012, 07:51 AM
We just installed a set of speakers in ours. Be patient. There are a lot of screws and slipclips to manuver. The antenna side is a bit more challenging. It took about 30-45 min per side. but took almost 3hrs for the whole procedure. I'm sure "Master Lamont" has a quick and easy step by step video in his "Archieves" I do know that 2 heads and 4 hands or better. It gave me a good excuse for blaming her for the "WTH" cooments. good luck