PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE RS SPYDER WINDSHEILD

conroe spyders
05-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Clear, tall touring windshield for sale. Like new, bought less than a year ago. Traded RS for an RT so no longer can use it. Paid $150, will sell for $75 OBO.

Thanks!

Twiegs
05-08-2012, 08:57 AM
I'm interested in the windshield. Any scratches on it? How tall is it? Can you post some pictures or text me some pictures. Are you willing to ship it?

Thanks.

Clear, tall touring windshield for sale. Like new, bought less than a year ago. Traded RS for an RT so no longer can use it. Paid $150, will sell for $75 OBO.

Thanks!

conroe spyders
05-08-2012, 06:41 PM
go on california scientfics website to see the windshield its self. www.calsci.com (http://www.calsci.com). it is the large 23.5 tall windshield actually pd $185.00 for it, i will ship it to you for $100.00,i am in texas,the windshield has been kept in the protective cover which they supply with it, 45812 there are no scratches on it , only put it on once during the winter which here is very short.

I'm interested in the windshield. Any scratches on it? How tall is it? Can you post some pictures or text me some pictures. Are you willing to ship it?

Thanks.

conroe spyders
05-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Above meaning $100 total for shipping & windshield....didn't want anyone to think I was charging $100 just to ship