PDA

View Full Version : A Few New Problems

pwilbarger
05-07-2012, 05:11 PM
My '10 RTS has a few new maladies:
1. Left switch pod (mode, radio, horn, etc.) is loose.
2. GPS no longer comes thru helmet speakers; only thru external speakers (off).
3. Fuel gauge still bounces.
I guess its back to the dealer.

Spyder Phyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smurfette
05-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Hi!
I have a 2010 RT-A, and I too had two of the same problems you are having. My fuel gauge bounced around, and left controls moved. Both of those items were covered under warranty, because the dealer had gotten service bulletins on them. Definitely call your dealer. I remember they did have to replace fuel gauge, and repair left hand controls. Good Luck!

pwilbarger
05-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Stopped by the dealer where I have my service work done. As usual can't get it in until the 21st. I have B.E.S.T. extended warranty so everything should be covered.

Spyder Phyl

ARtraveler
05-12-2012, 03:21 AM
The fuel gauge seems to be an ongoing problem. I am on my second, and it still bounces around as much as the first one did. I am almost to the point where I am going to disconnect the gauge and go to the other one.

pwilbarger
05-22-2012, 09:01 PM
Parts on order for fuel gage and left switch pod fix. Mech. changed some settings on the gps and said it was working. Not! Silicone Sally came thru headset on the initial startup but as soon I got on the road it switched to the speakers as a I thought it would. When I got home today I could faintly here the radio playing thru the rear speakers (gps not attached). I went thru the audio settings and the speakers were set to "on". I highlighted "off" and hit set. I no longer heard radio thru speakers. I will check the gps again tomorrow. Why is this so fricking complicated. My GW was so much easier. Jeez!

Spyder Phyl