Caswell Cycle in Mora, MN
Ride leaves @ 10am
Touring around Mille Lacs Lake
Lunch stop @ Flagship MSA on the east shore
(about 125 miles)
Hope to see you all there!

eagle
05-05-2012, 05:13 PM
plan on being there if mostly dry. hope so as would be lots of fun.

fireplug98
05-06-2012, 05:32 PM
I will be there almost for sure. Talked to Troy too. Looks good for him also.

Tommy J.

SethO
05-06-2012, 08:19 PM
heather will be there on my spyder. I have to save the world that weekend.

Paula(Butch2025)
05-06-2012, 09:31 PM
heather will be there on my spyder. I have to save the world that weekend.

I guess if someone has to save the world I'm glad it's you, it'll get done right!!! Looking forward to seeing Heather ride into town on the death machine!!!:ohyea:
--Paula

eagle
05-08-2012, 04:46 PM
where is this dealership located in MORA? how early are they open?

Paula(Butch2025)
05-08-2012, 05:11 PM
where is this dealership located in MORA? how early are they open?

They are just north of town on Hwy 65 maybe a 1/4 mile on the right...I believe they open at 9am.
--Paula

RTGENE
05-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Dear Butch and Puala
I
really like that dealership in Mora-------I had a chance to compete with Seth 0 and at the awards banquet Mr Caswell announced that I was the winner.I am the proud owner of a CAN AM hat from last years MN. event ---- My guess is that's why Seth is sending in a talented competitor on his clean machine.
Well I am sad to say I have been scratched from the Mora Mora run. My hopes of meeting and spending some quality time with Heather gone ----darn.

Here is a picture of Seth 0 right behind me over my right shoulder.

SpyderAnn01
05-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Dear Butch and Puala
I
really like that dealership in Mora-------I had a chance to compete with Seth 0 and at the awards banquet Mr Caswell announced that I was the winner.I am the proud owner of a CAN AM hat from last years MN. event ---- My guess is that's why Seth is sending in a talented competitor on his clean machine.
Well I am sad to say I have been scratched from the Mora Mora run. My hopes of meeting and spending some quality time with Heather gone ----darn.

RTGene where have you been! I've got your room ready in Vegas but sorry we only have a blue plastic swimming pool.

Paula(Butch2025)
05-08-2012, 08:57 PM
Gene,
It's great to hear from you...I've missed reading your posts and was wondering what you've been up to these days.
Sorry to hear you'll have to pass on this ride, but we do have rides planned each month through October. It's not Spyderfest but we do have a good time, maybe one of those will work into your schedule so that you can visit us up here in the Northland! That way you can beat out Seth again and even meet Heather too! We'll have to keep your visit on the QT so, he doesn't hear about it and send his replacement again!
Take care and keep in touch,
Paula

SpyderAnn01
05-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Gene,
It's great to hear from you...I've missed reading your posts and was wondering what you've been up to these days.
Sorry to hear you'll have to pass on this ride, but we do have rides planned each month through October. It's not Spyderfest but we do have a good time, maybe one of those will work into your schedule so that you can visit us up here in the Northland! That way you can beat out Seth again and even meet Heather too! We'll have to keep your visit on the QT so, he doesn't hear about it and send his replacement again!
Take care and keep in touch,
Paula

It seems that Mr. Gene and his lovely bride attended Spyderfest for a day and he didn't say hi to his old friends from the Michigan Bridge Ride. I'm withdrawing my invitation for him to come to Vegas. I was even going to buy him a Diet Pepsi.

RTGENE
05-09-2012, 01:13 AM
Dear Ms. Ann zero one
For two days I looked up and down for you-----everyone said you just left.

If the pool is the three ring blow up you had in Michigan ------I'm surprised it made the trip.
and
I would take the rescind more seriously if it came form the man of the house. So please expect to see me in the guest room. A good supply of cold Coke Zero during the day would be nice. Two over easy with Jimmy Dean sausage and English muffins will do nicely thank you.

The only picture I have of the shore line from the Mackinaw bridge got blocked by some rider --darn

SpyderAnn01
05-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Dear Ms. Ann zero one
For two days I looked up and down for you-----everyone said you just left.

If the pool is the three ring blow up you had in Michigan ------I'm surprised it made the trip.
and
I would take the rescind more seriously if it came form the man of the house. So please expect to see me in the guest room. A good supply of cold Coke Zero during the day would be nice. Two over easy with Jimmy Dean sausage and English muffins will do nicely thank you.

The only picture I have of the shore line from the Mackinaw bridge got blocked by some rider --darn

:roflblack: I was asking about you at Spyderfest and someone said that you were there I just figured that they didn't really know you. I couldn't believe that we wouldn't have heard you if you were within 20 miles of Cuba. Joe says you can come visit but you'll have to share the guest room with our new boy.45884
and the pool with Sammy 45885 and the couch with Em 45886

SethO
05-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Dear Butch and Puala
I

oh my friend, its on.

Paula(Butch2025)
05-09-2012, 09:34 PM
oh my friend, its on.

Them's fightin' words....now you two just need to pick the ride date for your duel!!! Here are the remaining dates...Seth will need to check and see which weekends he's not saving the world and RTGene check which ones you can make it up North for!!!
June 2
July 21 (is the Kanebec County Fair Parade)
August 25
September 22
October 13
This could be a very interesting riding season...BigArm Larry are you in?

--Paula

MMcc
05-09-2012, 10:47 PM
Paula; Great to see you at Spyderfest, you new ride looks great. Butch, they did finish the TB repair but too late for the ride or parade. Headed for home the next morning. Just about bought the farm the following day. Coming over a hill in the heavy rain a pickup in the opposite lane lost it. Driver was in our lane but I am sure he did not want to head-on a large motorhome so he cranked the wheel to the right and hit the ditch, fence, power pole etc. Traffic was scattered everywhere. Carolyn called 911 and reported it. We had to keep going as no place for us to turn off and park the MH and trailer. Met the police about 2 miles up the road heading for the crash site.

Looks like I will make the ride Saturday. Still a few issues on the RT but will discuss them with Les that day. See you then. Mike

Paula(Butch2025)
05-10-2012, 06:44 AM
Paula; Great to see you at Spyderfest, you new ride looks great. Butch, they did finish the TB repair but too late for the ride or parade. Headed for home the next morning. Just about bought the farm the following day. Coming over a hill in the heavy rain a pickup in the opposite lane lost it. Driver was in our lane but I am sure he did not want to head-on a large motorhome so he cranked the wheel to the right and hit the ditch, fence, power pole etc. Traffic was scattered everywhere. Carolyn called 911 and reported it. We had to keep going as no place for us to turn off and park the MH and trailer. Met the police about 2 miles up the road heading for the crash site.

Looks like I will make the ride Saturday. Still a few issues on the RT but will discuss them with Les that day. See you then. Mike

:clap: So very happy you made it through that one! It was a pretty nasty ride in the rain that day, thank goodness we had our helmet communication working that day. Just being able to talk to someone (Butch) made it much more bearable. See you Saturday.
--Paula

Paula(Butch2025)
05-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Minnesota Spyderlovers Ride
May 12th
Caswell Cycle in Mora, MN
Ride leaves @ 10am

Touring around Mille Lacs Lake
Lunch stop @ Flagship MSA on the east shore
(about 125 miles)

Hope to see you all there!

SethO
05-11-2012, 12:26 AM
Heather should be down there on friday, I had to remind her for the third time in 6 hours to charger her Ipod.

I was going to give her my jacket and helmet but someone might think its me and throw a frozen chicken at her.

SpyderVikki
05-11-2012, 06:03 AM
Is there anyone who would like to arrange to ride from Twin Cities to Mora with me? If so, pls. Email me directly: vikkij3@hotmail.com. see you there!

fireplug98
05-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Is there anyone who would like to arrange to ride from Twin Cities to Mora with me? If so, pls. Email me directly: vikkij3@hotmail.com. see you there!

I'll ride with ya !! I sent ya an email

Tommy J.

fireplug98
05-11-2012, 04:02 PM
HiYa Butch & Paula !!!

Hope all is well !!
Hows it looking for tomorrow ???

Tommy J.

Paula(Butch2025)
05-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Heather should be down there on friday, I had to remind her for the third time in 6 hours to charger her Ipod.

I was going to give her my jacket and helmet but someone might think its me and throw a frozen chicken at her.

Who's been throwing frozen chickens at you lately?:dontknow:

SethO
05-12-2012, 02:17 AM
Who's been throwing frozen chickens at you lately?:dontknow:

the fun police type people.

Paula(Butch2025)
05-12-2012, 08:12 AM
:ohyea:Ready to get going on our (2nd) ride of the season!!! It's going be a gorgeous day! :ohyea:

fireplug98
05-12-2012, 06:08 PM
What a GREAT time today. It was absolutely gorgeous out.
We had a great ride and I met some SUPER people !!!!!
Can't wait till June 2nd. !!!
Want to post the pics I took but having a bugger of a time trying to figure out how. :-)

Tommy J.

pauly1
05-13-2012, 12:03 AM
A total of 11 Spyders w/ButchA2025 in the lead on a picture perfect day in Central MN. I know Paula and Deb were in the rear but can't keep the names straight in between.

Wayne

fireplug98
05-13-2012, 01:24 AM

Seems these are the only ones it will let me upload. Maybe the others are too big.

Tommy J.

Paula(Butch2025)
05-13-2012, 08:29 PM

Seems these are the only ones it will let me upload. Maybe the others are too big.

Tommy J.

I have to re-size mine before I upload them into an album on this site, but here's a photo with the giant walleye!

What a great ride - we had eleven spyders (and a harley) It was lots of fun to meet up with some new members to our group and catch up with the oldies too. Rest up and get ready for our next ride:doorag: - June 2 - Les mentioned a "cheese" ride!!!!

SpyderAnn01
05-13-2012, 08:37 PM
Looks like you had fun. Love the giant Walleye

Paula(Butch2025)
05-13-2012, 08:40 PM
Looks like you had fun. Love the giant Walleye

I know, I love all those roadside attractions! I bet Nevada and some pretty cool ones too!

Paula(Butch2025)
05-14-2012, 07:30 AM
:ohyea:Check out our trip photos in the gallery - Mille Lacs Tour - May 12, 2012 - is the title. Someday I am going figure out how to post the photos in the right order. Every time I think I have it figured out I still manage to post them in reverse order :banghead:
--Paula