PDA

View Full Version : South Jersey,riders

mrmichaelg
05-04-2012, 06:56 AM
Anyone from the southern NJ area? Camden or Gloucester counties? just like to know, if anyone would like together and go for ride on one Saturday?

kentompkins
05-04-2012, 06:06 PM
My Spyder is at the dealer's. I'd be happy to ride with you as soon as it's returned. I live near AC. When I get it back I'll post here.

ken tompkins

Anyone from the southern NJ area? Camden or Gloucester counties? just like to know, if anyone would like together and go for ride on one Saturday?

Dwanton
05-04-2012, 06:10 PM
I have to work Saturday morning til 1pm - and hoping the thunderstorms stay away - so I can ride somewheres.

Where are you from ?

I am from mayslanding area.

Boriken
05-04-2012, 06:41 PM
I live in Lower Township, Cape May County and I ryde most Saturdays to Cowtown in Salem County and on Sundays I ryde around Buena, Williamstown and Vineland areas. Send a PM to see if we can get together for a ryde.

Dwanton
05-04-2012, 07:16 PM
I live in Lower Township, Cape May County and I ryde most Saturdays to Cowtown in Salem County and on Sundays I ryde around Buena, Williamstown and Vineland areas. Send a PM to see if we can get together for a ryde.

I love cowtown - my wife would be pissed if I went there without her - problem is that the trunk is not large enough for all the crap she buys - :banghead:

On Sunday's you just cruise around with no specific destination ? I guess I have to get over the thought of wasting gas :yikes:

Boriken
05-05-2012, 08:11 PM
I love cowtown - my wife would be pissed if I went there without her - problem is that the trunk is not large enough for all the crap she buys - :banghead:

On Sunday's you just cruise around with no specific destination ? I guess I have to get over the thought of wasting gas :yikes:

What can I say? I just love to cruise around the back roads of the nearby counties and get some "Wind Therapy". LOL

DrewNJ
05-05-2012, 09:36 PM
I ride the same areas guys. Live in Marlton and ride mainly toward the shore or south. I have a good friend who is also a spyder owner who lives in DE so we ride SJ a bit. I usually work on Saturdays and ride Sundays though....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrmichaelg
05-07-2012, 05:17 AM
It good to see that their's a lot of riders in South Jersey, maybe we can set up a ride for May 19, 2012. I live in Williamstown.

mrmichaelg
05-07-2012, 09:49 AM
It good to see that their's a lot of riders in South Jersey, maybe we can set up a ride for May 19, 2012. I live in Williamstown.

does May the 19th sound good to anyone ?

Dwanton
05-07-2012, 06:27 PM

I guess you will have to start with a when and where . The 19th is a Saturday , I like earlier in the morning rides say 10ish ? But have to find out from the wife what her plans are before I can commit. Ride around , stop for lunch , ride some more , stop again for a drink and break , then call it a day . Quick and easy , not kill your whole day . And not a tank of gas either.

We just rode yesterday , met at rte 54 and rte 40 super wawa - went up rte 54 through hammonton , down rte30 the white horse pike and hit the back roads up through lower bank over to rte 9 , ate lunch on the bay , back onto rte 9 to somerspoint , over into ocean city , back to rte 9 in marmora and down to Seaville onto rte50 and back to tuckahoe road to rte 40 and 54 again -- did a huge circle , over 100+ miles and 2 stops , got up to 80 mph a couple times but mostly 60 the whole time.
Had a good time ! Rode with my new spyder friend poopman and his girl and his Harley friend. It was a night before decision to ride, sorry no invite to others .

Boriken
05-09-2012, 05:54 PM

:yes::yes:Let's ryde:yes::yes:pick a time and a place to meet and let me know ASAP.