PDA

View Full Version : Also pretty new Spyder lady!

Buckysmom
05-03-2012, 05:26 PM
:yikes:. I just looked at my odometer and have put 2663 since 1/23/12 when I picked it up at the dealers! Wowwhat a ride I can't stay off the darn thing. My husband & I are heading out to Alaska via all over, can't wait to put some miles on this baby. 45298 We just compleated putting on the World's Longest Poker Run, what a blast, but need more Lady Spyder Riders Next year.

SpyderAnn01
05-03-2012, 05:34 PM
:welcome: You'll have to post the info on your poker run on Spyderlovers next year.

ARtraveler
05-03-2012, 10:44 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new ryde.

I see another Texan wants to come to Alaska for a visit.

If I can be of any help, answer any questions, or offer suggestions, please do not hesitate to send me a PM or reply here.

We enjoy meeting up with other Spyderlovers. I have met two from the lower 48 so far.

Yazz is also an experienced Texas to Alaska and back, tripper.

Paula(Butch2025)
05-04-2012, 06:38 AM
:welcome: Always good hear someone else puts lots of miles on their new Spyder...within the first 9 days I had just over 1700 miles on mine! It's only the beginning...ride safe.
--Paula

Dwanton
05-04-2012, 10:27 AM
talk about iron butts -- LOL -- thats alot of time in the saddle .

congradulations :yes:

Yazz
05-04-2012, 01:31 PM
:welcome: Congrats on the miles you've put on so quickly. :2thumbs:

We rode around Big Bend a couple years ago and used Terlingua as our base camp. Looking forward to getting back down there and riding over the hill a few more times.

akspyderman is the Go To Guy for all things Alaska. He helped us out many times and is a wealth of information. Enjoy the trip!

Spyderann01 said...
"You'll have to post the info on your poker run on Spyderlovers next year."

:agree:

bruisersbaby
05-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Hey, Buckysmom! Great riding and sounds like you're really enjoying it. I've been trying to get out a lot more lately since the weather has finally gotten some better. I don't know if you're aware, but if you're on Facebook, there is a "Girls on Spyders" page. Come join us! Take care.

:chat: