PDA

View Full Version : Pa Get togather

MSGTDOC
05-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Hello Pa riders. I've tryed this before so I'll try it again. Is there any interest for all the PA riders meeting some place this summer? May-be some where down around state college? Just throwing it out to see if anyone is interested. I live in Butler,Pa. Just north of the Burgh.:chat:

Jbiancolli
05-01-2012, 06:18 PM
Hello Pa riders. I've tryed this before so I'll try it again. Is there any interest for all the PA riders meeting some place this summer? May-be some where down around state college? Just throwing it out to see if anyone is interested. I live in Butler,Pa. Just north of the Burgh.:chat:
We seem pretty spread out. I'm probably about 4 hours from you. Waynesboro, pa. About 20 miles west of Gettysburg. Just north of the Maryland line

MSGTDOC
05-01-2012, 08:09 PM
That's why i say some where around state college

FrankPa
05-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Sure, State College would be a good spot (the University was put there because it's almost exactly in the gepgraphic center of the state).

lotsasawdust
05-06-2012, 01:40 PM
That would be great. We live in Indiana Pa. Let us know if something gets planned!
Rick------

epiphysis
05-07-2012, 01:22 PM
let me know when...the wife and I went to Penn State......we need a visit to the Creamery soon!!!!:clap:

Scott&Marla
05-07-2012, 01:59 PM
Sounds good. The Mrs. and I are from Beaver Falls. Let us know. Thanks.

AutumnCat
05-07-2012, 02:09 PM
I'd like to try to get to this one. Have done some mods that make the Spyder more comfy for longer rides.
I'd like to suggest we do it on a Saturday and before temps get too crazy hot.
Coming from the York area!

JaymeG33
05-07-2012, 07:06 PM
I might be interested depending on when it gets scheduled. I might even leave my husband come along on his 2-wheeler lol! We are from Smithton, PA

Jbiancolli
05-07-2012, 09:05 PM
I'd like to try to get to this one. Have done some mods that make the Spyder more comfy for longer rides.
I'd like to suggest we do it on a Saturday and before temps get too crazy hot.
Coming from the York area!
Not too far from you York. I'm in Waynesboro

NavyChiefEd
05-07-2012, 09:19 PM

Evening-we're orginally from NW Pa. but out here in the cornfields but your real close to Butcherine's Distributor in Boyers, Pa. He's a retired Navy LCDR. Sorry they don't have any spyder's but good friends of ours. WE got our first street bike and Spyder late last year and took our first long ride to Cuba, Mo. for Spyderfest!!

NavyChiefEd and Chief's Wife Carol
Good luck rounding up some great riders!! Ohio has a great group we met them in Missouri!

MSGTDOC
05-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Well it looks like this may be a go. Let's let it simmer for awhile to see how many more want to try and show up. Some of you folks out there start thinking of some dates. :chat:

Spyderjockey
05-08-2012, 07:00 AM
Depending on the date you come up with, we might be able to make it. We are about 4 hrs. from State College.....we live in Central Ny in Homer which is about 25 miles south of Syracuse. We will subscribe to this thread to keep an eye on what you guys come up with.:thumbup:

arris
05-08-2012, 08:31 AM
Sounds good. Come up with a date. Then we will see if we can make it. Live in Wilkes-Barre. About 2&1/2 hours away. I was on here a while ago but due to medical reasons I let it slide.

Phantom888
05-08-2012, 09:19 AM
If the date and time work for me. I'll be there. I'm good most saturday afternoons and all day sundays.

bud2061
05-08-2012, 04:53 PM

Yes from Johnstown, two spyders, would like to meet some more fans. Post when enough
interest develops.

MSGTDOC
05-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Well it looks like we are getting some interest in this meet up. I think a weekend may-be on a Saturday would be best. Do we have any folks in the state college area????? We would need a place to meet and hang out. Do we want to do a day thing of just a meet and eat type of day??? Looking for some feed back.:chat: . Nothing ever happins fast so how about late summer or early fall ? I'll go on line and see what is in the area. it's been forever since I was in that neck of the woods.

alicej
05-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Could be interested depending on date. From the Poconos - Stroudsburg PA area.

Questions
05-25-2012, 05:58 PM
Hi just going to pick up my 2008 SE5 on Wednesday but looking for some riding partners. Let me know cuz I would definitely be interested.

arris
06-29-2012, 08:03 PM

Just wondering if you or anyone else has come up with a date and time to meet in state college?
Starting to get warm here 93 degrees today. Kind of hot to go to state college thru williamsport with all the new concrete they put down.