PDA

View Full Version : THANKS MOGANG & COWTOWN

MarkLawson
04-30-2012, 08:14 PM
What wonderful hosts for a wonderful event. Love every single one of you!

THANK YOU!!!

YumaJim
04-30-2012, 08:25 PM
Fantastic event. Our first but not our last. Every Spyder Ryder should experience this event! Great ryding, the Mo Gang, Len and his staff and all the Vendors were outstanding! Hats off to the entire community of Cuba and all the surrounding towns. Already made my reservations for next year. I was really lucky to win the rear Elka's on the Passport run. Having them installed tomorrow. Plan to take a leisurely ryde back to Arizona by way of Nebraska, Iowa, SD, Colorado and Utah. Retirement is great and having a Spyder makes it even better.

NancysToy
04-30-2012, 09:20 PM
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: I have attended many rallies. Our BMW club even puts one on, ourselves. Spyderfest is without a doubt among the best I ever attended. Words can't express how grateful we all are to the MO Gang and Cowtown for all their incredible efforts on our behalf. Fantastic event, and fantastic folks that attended. Bless you all! :clap::clap::clap:

Lady Macca
04-30-2012, 09:32 PM
It was our first Spyderfest too and we had such a wonderful time...great to see so many Spyders in one place and meet people with the same love. A big Thanks to Len and the entire town of Cuba. I am still craving the barbeque from Mo Hicks!!!!
God Bless to all and see you next year :)

minerdoug
04-30-2012, 09:55 PM
Thanks MO_GANG for planning such a great event. Our first, and sure it won't be our last. Got some video that I will be posting of a couple rides as soon as I edit out endless minutes of straight roads and get all the twisties and dippy-doos left in.
It was fanrastic!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Some Guy
04-30-2012, 10:52 PM
The MOGANG folks are the best! I have had the privilege of attending all 3 Spyderfest events and they work their butts off to make the event the best it can be. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:yes:

GloryRyders
05-01-2012, 06:45 AM
What wonderful hosts for a wonderful event. Love every single one of you!

THANK YOU!!!

Happy that you had a good time and hope to see you next year!:yes: