PDA

View Full Version : GOOD DEALERS IN THE SEATTLE AREA?

sealfloorboards
04-30-2012, 08:03 PM
Hey Gang,

My brother has been so swept up in my Spyder adventures that he is now asking who is the best Dealership in the greater Seattle area. Could be his time has come:yikes::clap: I think the Service dept. is the top priority next to customer service. Would appreciate any insights. As always, I trust your collective knowledge:bowdown:. Thanks, in advance and..........

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Heliplt
04-30-2012, 10:56 PM
Clems Enumclaw power sports in Enumclaw.
I have heard that Lifestyles Honda in Mount Vernon is a good one also.

wa3wheels
04-30-2012, 11:03 PM
A Spyder Lovers Sponser.

Clems PowerSports in Enumclaw. Best service and service dept.
Tell Cory Ray L. Asked your brother to stop by.
We met in Cuba last year.
Have your brother call me if he wants.

Cel: 253-569-4312
Federal Way,Wa.:yes:

Hey Gang,

My brother has been so swept up in my Spyder adventures that he is now asking who is the best Dealership in the greater Seattle area. Could be his time has come:yikes::clap: I think the Service dept. is the top priority next to customer service. Would appreciate any insights. As always, I trust your collective knowledge:bowdown:. Thanks, in advance and..........

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

sealfloorboards
05-01-2012, 05:52 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the info. My Bro. will be checking them out. Keep the ideas coming:thumbup:. Thanks all and...........

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

spacetrucker
05-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Longview,wa has a great gang and shaw dose all ths can am So I would send them to them. Se any all may 12th for their party in Longview,wa come and see us all:yes:

sealfloorboards
05-01-2012, 09:08 PM
Longview,wa has a great gang and shaw dose all ths can am So I would send them to them. Se any all may 12th for their party in Longview,wa come and see us all:yes:

Good Idea John. Ill pass it on. How's the bike doing/

John
Sea;FloorBoards

yatman
05-02-2012, 01:19 PM
We're in Victoria, British Columbia
..and we have had some excellent service for her (Marlene) Spyder at LifeStyles Honda in Mt. Vernon...thought to pass that on...happy and safe riding
yatman

Questions
05-16-2012, 12:03 AM
+1 on LifeStyles Honda in Mt. Vernon...and I'm coming down all the way from Vancouver Canada for their fantastic service!