PDA

View Full Version : FOR YOU WHO MISSED OUT !

sealfloorboards
04-29-2012, 06:21 PM
Hey all,

What a blast SpyderFest 2012 was!!! Len and the MoGang did an amazing job. Vendor Village was way too cool. Like lots of you, my Debit Card is still smoking!!! But Hey, it's for my Silver Seal. Happily for me I sold out of Seal FloorBoards, not so good for you that missed out. I'm going to keep the "Spirit of SpyderFest" going for another 10 days, until May 10th. PM me and I'll pay the $45. freight. It won't be on my website, you need to PM me or email me at fountainman42@gmail.com. Till then my Spyder Friends........

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoard

Max LTD
04-29-2012, 07:59 PM
Sent you an email John. Thanks :yes:

Hey all,

What a blast SpyderFest 2012 was!!! Len and the MoGang did an amazing job. Vendor Village was way too cool. Like lots of you, my Debit Card is still smoking!!! But Hey, it's for my Silver Seal. Happily for me I sold out of Seal FloorBoards, not so good for you that missed out. I'm going to keep the "Spirit of SpyderFest" going for another 10 days, until May 10th. PM me and I'll pay the $45. freight. It won't be on my website, you need to PM me or email me at fountainman42@gmail.com. Till then my Spyder Friends........

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoard

sealfloorboards
04-30-2012, 05:33 AM
Sent you an email John. Thanks :yes:

Thanks Max, got it. Yes I can apply the $45. to the Canadian freight.

John
Seal FloorBoards

Bob Denman
04-30-2012, 06:47 AM
Glad that you had a great time! Now throw some pics of the festivities up here for those of us who have our noses glued to the windows and are looking in from the outside... :opps:

sealfloorboards
04-30-2012, 07:55 PM
Glad that you had a great time! Now throw some pics of the festivities up here for those of us who have our noses glued to the windows and are looking in from the outside... :opps:

Next year unstick your nose from the window and come join the party!:roflblack:

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

JCSMOKE
04-30-2012, 08:03 PM
John, I helped you at the Walmart in Cuba, I hope the bike is behaving itself now, safe journey to you.

Mike

YumaJim
04-30-2012, 08:07 PM
Hey John, safe travels. We're still in St. James. Getting the rear Elka shocks I won at Spyderfest installed at Cowtown tomorrow at 11am. Hope to be on the road heading to Iowa Wed.

Pappy John
05-09-2012, 10:08 AM
E-mail on the way, John.

Safe riding!

bo9roadking
05-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Sent you an email.

Thanks

sealfloorboards
05-09-2012, 04:49 PM
John, I helped you at the Walmart in Cuba, I hope the bike is behaving itself now, safe journey to you.

Mike

Hey Mike,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Thank you so much for the jump start:bowdown:. Unfortunately that was not the problem but CowTown took care of it and it's running great.

Thanks again and............

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

sealfloorboards
05-09-2012, 04:52 PM
Sent you an email.

Thanks

Thanks my friend, your order is being processes. You placed it just in time as the special ends tomorrow night:gaah:.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards