PDA

View Full Version : THANKS FROM SEAL FLOORBOARDS

sealfloorboards
04-28-2012, 05:17 PM
HI all,

Well, SpyderFest 2012 is just about in the history books. I want to thank you all for such and awesome experience:thumbup:. Many of you found your way to the Seal FloorBoards area. I've done Major Art Festivals around the country for 41 years as a sculptor, but have never come across such a warm and caring group of people. You kept coming and encouraging me when my Pallet of FloorBoards was two days late in arriving. You clapped:clap: and did a count down as my stock dwindled and congratulated me when I sold out. You took the time to come back after a long ride and thank me for the comfort your aching knees finally got. I am blown away by all of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:. I can't wait till next year. First, however, I'm going to take 3 or 4 weeks and just wander back to Oregon after I visit my sister in NC. Keep checking, I may find myself near your hometown and be looking for someone to ride and show me the sights. They guys at my shop tell me I leave town just often enough to save the company, so take your time:yikes::roflblack:. Until then..........

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

SDM
04-29-2012, 12:11 AM
if you end up in South Carolina,give a holler and we will show you the town,Charleston that is!

sealfloorboards
04-29-2012, 05:56 AM
if you end up in South Carolina,give a holler and we will show you the town,Charleston that is!

Thanks,

I'm not sure what my plans are but I will be sure to it I do get near. Thanks for the kind offer:bowdown:.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards