PDA

View Full Version : What's with the weather in Missouri?

DocRags
04-27-2012, 03:57 PM
First it was too cold, then it was too hot, now it's cold and rainy

...how about a really nice sunny day?...:ohyea:Oh, yeah, I forgot yesterday was a great day for a ride!). We toured Elephant Rocks and Johnson's Shut-ins State Parks...even had a welcome sign for the Spyder Ryders at the park!
I bet the weather will clear up when we head for home! We're having a ton of fun anyway. :yes::yes:

GloryRyders
04-27-2012, 04:06 PM
Even a cold, rainy day at Spyderfest is a "good" day...................:2thumbs: :lecturef_smilie:It will be better tomorrow!:pray:

fastfraser
04-27-2012, 04:12 PM
I don't know ! Cold and wet is Cold and wet wherever you are .:dontknow: Just hope all the lights at the drive-in will warm things up .:thumbup:

Capt John
04-27-2012, 04:13 PM
First it was too cold, then it was too hot, now it's cold and rainy

...how about a really nice sunny day?...:ohyea:Oh, yeah, I forgot yesterday was a great day for a ride!). We toured Elephant Rocks and Johnson's Shut-ins State Parks...even had a welcome sign for the Spyder Ryders at the park!
I bet the weather will clear up when we head for home! We're having a ton of fun anyway. :yes::yes:

Stop complaining! At least you and Ed are there. I'm stuck at home:banghead: envying all the SPLVRS that are having soo much fun. Hope you have great weather for the rest of Spyderfest!

spyderrock
04-27-2012, 04:21 PM
I wish I was there as well, good ole Alberta Canada, wake up and a nice white fresh blanket of snow. That's why I couldn't go to Spyderfest the weather this time of year is way way to unpredictable. Enjoy your warm crazy weather

TicketBait
04-27-2012, 08:13 PM
if the weather was always summy or rainy it would be boring.Anyhow tonight at the drve in it is spectacular!:yes::yes: