PDA

View Full Version : And now for something Positive!

Mattman
04-26-2012, 11:13 PM
I posted previously about my frustration with my Spyder's 4th trip into the shop and my loss of faith in the brand. At the time, I wrote my dealer and BRP about my frustration and my desire to be one of the happy Spyder owners (like most of the members here).

Now that my bike has been fixed (it was the throttle body issue that is well documented elsewhere) and I'm back on the road, I have to give kudos to both my dealer (North Texas Yamaha in Lewisville) and BRP. Without getting into all the details, I can honestly say that I've never had a problem handled as well as this one was. Both the dealer and BRP went out of their way to take great care of me and to restore my confidence. I have heard from BRP and the dealer after the fact just checking to make sure that things were still going well.

Any product can have issues...how they're handled really separates the great companies from the pack. Great job to BRP and NYT!

Phil
04-26-2012, 11:23 PM
And this is why I don't get heartburn over the price. Raving Fans Service.....

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad3.5 using Tapatalk HD

Saluda
04-27-2012, 04:19 AM
Good news, glad for you.

Grandpa Spyder
04-27-2012, 04:52 AM
I wish you many trouble free miles ahead. I am happy for you and I understand the frustration factor you had.

fastfraser
04-27-2012, 05:36 AM
Back to miles of smiles !:thumbup:

mastertek2000
04-27-2012, 06:07 AM
Good news

Bob Denman
04-27-2012, 06:39 AM
:2thumbs: Glad to hear that the issues have been resolved to your satisfaction! :2thumbs:
And now; back to the ryding season!! :ohyea::ohyea::thumbup:

CyncySpyder
04-27-2012, 10:26 AM
I know you started out rough, as did Teddy and I did as well, but now I hope you get to enjoy the many miles of smiles that we're enjoy'n now :yes::2thumbs::yes:

ARtraveler
04-27-2012, 11:19 AM
I am glad you took time to post some good results. We tend to hear of the problems but when the resolution comes--we don't.

It is a noticable trend that the servicing and problems therewith (is that a word?) seem to be improving as time is passing. BRP seems to be taking more of an interest in getting it solved NOW, as opposed to just letting a customer hang in limbo for months at a time.

The dealers servicing overall, seems to be improving and is much better than it was a couple years ago. There are always going to be some dealers that just don't get it. They are in it for the money, and provide as little as possible from the customer satisfaction point of view. Those dealers are slowly going away.

Positive trends are good. :2thumbs:

Smokinspyder
04-27-2012, 09:13 PM
Glad to hear it now get yer bootay on the seat and get some miles under it ... IF you can with weather in certain areas round here itll be tough ...