PDA

View Full Version : GAS AND TEMP READINGS

Chazzman
04-24-2012, 05:02 PM
OK I finally went thru the manual on the command center but the only thing I learned was how to set trip A and B, clock and radio stations. Still not sure how to set and recall radio stations. The main thing I wanted was to set my gas and temp gauge to read on the screen. It is a 2012 RT Limited...

ornerydog7
04-24-2012, 05:05 PM
[QUOTE=Chazzman;445066]OK I finally went thru the manual on the command center but the only thing I learned was how to set trip A and B, clock and radio stations. Still not sure how to set and recall radio stations. The main thing I wanted was to set my gas and temp gauge to read on the screen. It is a 2012 RT Limited... [/QUOTE

I believe you have to disconnect them both in order for them to show up on the screen.

samewok
04-24-2012, 06:11 PM
You have to disconnect both to have a digital reading.
I have done this an I beleave the :spyder2:readings are more acurate.

spyder3
04-24-2012, 08:39 PM
OK I finally went thru the manual on the command center but the only thing I learned was how to set trip A and B, clock and radio stations. Still not sure how to set and recall radio stations. The main thing I wanted was to set my gas and temp gauge to read on the screen. It is a 2012 RT Limited...

disconnect and replace the current gauges with something useful. Oil pressure & volt gauge was my choice/

ARtraveler
04-24-2012, 08:45 PM
They all have you covered above. I have left my gauges hooked up. I don't trust the gas gauge--but drive by odometer miles. The heat gauge seems okay.