PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Spyderlovers @ Spyderfest

Paula(Butch2025)
04-23-2012, 08:27 PM
Hey you Guys (& Gals) ---
Don't forget to pack your Minnesota Chapter t-shirts...if you have one, wear it Saturday at the dinner. If you don't have one I think there are a few still available from CAT Specialties, a vendor on this site...you won't have it for Spyderfest, but they are pretty cool looking and you can wear them to our rides and all the other events!!!
Safe travels to everyone heading to Cuba...see ya there!
--Paula & Butch

fireplug98
04-24-2012, 08:07 AM
Have a great time you two !!!! :cheers:
Very jealous, wish I could make it !!! :-)
If you happen to look at the new Ultimate Seat for the RT, please sit on it and
post what you think. It looks comfy and I'm hoping to move back a few inches.

Stay Safe !!
Tommy J.

Paula(Butch2025)
04-24-2012, 04:22 PM
Have a great time you two !!!! :cheers:
Very jealous, wish I could make it !!! :-)
If you happen to look at the new Ultimate Seat for the RT, please sit on it and
post what you think. It looks comfy and I'm hoping to move back a few inches.

Stay Safe !!
Tommy J.

Thanks Tommy...We will definitely try out the seat and report back to you...wish you were coming down too...maybe next year!

SpyderVikki
05-03-2012, 07:39 PM
When & where is Spyderfest?
I'm new to this site & anxious to go on some rides in the Twin Cities.:yes:
Is there a calendar or ride schedule?
-SpyderVikki

Paula(Butch2025)
05-03-2012, 09:47 PM
When & where is Spyderfest?
I'm new to this site & anxious to go on some rides in the Twin Cities.:yes:
Is there a calendar or ride schedule?
-SpyderVikki

Spyderfest is THE best Spyder event of the the year...it is put on by Cowtwon USA in Cuba, MO...at the end of April. We just got back on Monday from this year's event and already made reservations for next year. This is definitely one to put on your calendar and call down to their motel's to get a room for next year!
Len from Cowtown and the MO Gang really know how to put on a fantastic event...and the people of Cuba, MO are wonderful at making us all feel welcome! You don't want to miss it.

We have a group of Spyders that meet for rides out of Caswell Cycle in Mora, MN about once a month throughout the riding season. Keep an eye on this forum or the Community/Group forum for details about the rides. I am meeting with Les Caswell this week to firm up the destination and time for this month's ride (the date is Saturday, May 12). Hope you can make it!
--Paula

SpyderVikki
05-04-2012, 10:03 PM
Thanks for all of the info., Paula! I'd love to go next year!

Spyderfest is THE best Spyder event of the the year...it is put on y Cowtwon USA in Cuba, MO...at the end of April. We just got back on Monday from this year's event and already made reservations for next year. This is definitely one to put on your calendar and call down to their motel's to get a room for next year!
Len from Cowtown and the MO Gang really know how to put on a fantastic event...and the people of Cuba, MO are wonderful at making us all feel welcome! You don't want to miss it.

We have a group of Spyders that meet for rides out of Caswell Cycle in Mora, MN about once a month throughout the riding season. Keep an eye on this forum or the Community/Group forum for details about the rides. I am meeting with Les Caswell this week to firm up the destination and time for this month's ride (the date is Saturday, May 12). Hope you can make it!
--Paula