PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest bike show

pitbull
04-22-2012, 07:26 PM
Can't wait to see all the people entering the bike show. Seeing all the mods and crazy sick paint is going to be awesome!
But then the light off contest at intermission is going to be crazy cool! Whoever wins these events is in for some trophies :firstplace:

staysafeonline
04-22-2012, 07:30 PM
Can't wait to see all the people entering the bike show. Seeing all the mods and crazy sick paint is going to be awesome!
But then the light off contest at intermission is going to be crazy cool! Whoever wins these events is in for some trophies :firstplace:

Wondering if the guy who built my bike did a good enough job for me to enter the show? :roflblack:

SteveMac
04-22-2012, 09:03 PM
The show(s) are going to be very cool!

Looks like we will have a "Best RT" class and a "Best GS/RS" class to be judged. The the "Light Off!" will be determined by the amount of noise you make for your favorite "lit up" Spyder!

The best RT and best RS shows will be in the daylight hours before the movie begins. You can enjoy some free food while checking out the entries. Then the Light Off will be held at the movie intermission!

Finally a best overall Spyder contest will be running all evening. This will be where you vote with your $$$$. All profits will be donated to Backpacks for Kids, so vote early and often!

Trophies will be awarded in each class and the best overall Spyder chosen by you will get a GINORMOUS trophy!

Gonna be a blast!

GloryRyders
04-23-2012, 05:43 AM
Now I'm beginning to wonder whom from the MoGang is going to enter.:dontknow: Friday will be the best night of Spyderfest and the word "pie" didn't even come up!:roflblack::roflblack:.....................yet!

joe schmoe
04-23-2012, 05:55 AM
Is there a Best of STOCK UNMODDED Class???

If so, Betty Boop will enter!!! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

arntufun
04-23-2012, 06:13 AM
The RS contest will be tough but, IMO the top three RT's are

SteveMac
Lamonster
FastFraser

I hope someone posts photos on this site of all the entrys for those of us that can't make it this year. If someone can do a video of the light show and post it, we really would appreciate it. :thumbup:

Lamonster
04-23-2012, 07:52 AM
The RS contest will be tough but, IMO the top three RT's are

SteveMac
Lamonster
FastFraser

I hope someone posts photos on this site of all the entrys for those of us that can't make it this year. If someone can do a video of the light show and post it, we really would appreciate it. :thumbup:

Thanks Bro and I agree that SteveMac and FastFraser have great looking RT's but you always see ones show up at these things that never post on the boards. :doorag:

lyonsden
04-23-2012, 08:24 AM
I haven't seen to many yet but it will have to be something really special to beat FreedomRings RS. I think it is the coolest I have ever seen.
:bowdown:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?37769-Our-tribute-to-the-military&highlight=tribute

fastfraser
04-23-2012, 09:56 AM
Man thanks for the vote of confidence much appreciated but as Lamont stated there are a lot of hot looking Spyders out there. I know if Stan he Man shows up with his Monster Energy Themed RS it will blow your socks off .

Lamonster
04-23-2012, 10:11 AM
Man thanks for the vote of confidence much appreciated but as Lamont stated there are a lot of hot looking Spyders out there. I know if Stan he Man shoes up with his Monster Energy Themed RS it will blow your socks off .

:agree::bowdown::firstplace:nojoke

arntufun
04-23-2012, 11:12 AM
Man thanks for the vote of confidence much appreciated but as Lamont stated there are a lot of hot looking Spyders out there. I know if Stan he Man shoes up with his Monster Energy Themed RS it will blow your socks off .

I saw his last year ar SITA. It is very nice but it did not win. This one below did. I heard alot of people grumbling that this Spyder was some "perfessional aftermarket mod guys Spyder" and therefore it was unfair that he won.

StanTheMan
04-23-2012, 08:37 PM
I saw his last year ar SITA. It is very nice but it did not win. This one below did. I heard alot of people grumbling that this Spyder was some "perfessional aftermarket mod guys Spyder" and therefore it was unfair that he won.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I remember that red Spyder; it is quite impressive. There are a lot of awesome looking Spyders on the open roads.

Fast Fraser and Lamont, Pete did an amazing job on both your Spyders. Randy, I get a chuckle every time I see your yellow Spyder rolling down the road with Holly's yellow ponytailed helmet twirling in the wind.
Have fun in Cuba everyone; my hat's off to the planners. :bowdown:

Regards,
Stan the Man

pitbull
04-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys. I remember that red Spyder; it is quite impressive. There are a lot of awesome looking Spyders on the open roads.

Fast Fraser and Lamont, Pete did an amazing job on both your Spyders. Randy, I get a chuckle every time I see your yellow Spyder rolling down the road with Holly's yellow ponytailed helmet twirling in the wind.
Have fun in Cuba everyone; my hat's off to the planners. :bowdown:

Regards,
Stan the Man

That's joes from vertica trikes he's a cool dude! If he won, he deserved it. He also just left my house 10 minutes ago :thumbup:

JCSMOKE
04-23-2012, 09:56 PM
I hope there is a "most bugs in the grill" award

pitbull
04-23-2012, 11:03 PM
I hope there is a "most bugs in the grill" award
If you smile big enough we will see lol

dol
04-23-2012, 11:46 PM
is it possible that we see some of the spyderfest by satellite?

CyncySpyder
04-24-2012, 12:16 AM
is it possible that we see some of the spyderfest by satellite?
:agree:Teddy & I are going to miss see'n ya this year dol:(