PDA

View Full Version : Can't sleep again

Lamonster
04-22-2012, 03:09 AM
I don't sleep much anyway but I got the get on the road fever real bad right now. :gaah:

I've packed and repacked several times now and I've ran out of things to do to the RT other than clean it up before the ride. This is one of those events that is so much more than a ride, it's a time to meet new Spyderlovers and see old friends. I'm leaving at 3:30am Tuesday morning and that can't come soon enough for me. :coffee:

rcdurango
04-22-2012, 06:20 AM
Feeling your pain, I'm leaving Wednesday around noon but don't have near the distance you have. But can't hardly wait to leave. Cant wait to meet you and others that I have chatted with on Spyderlovers. See you there, be safe to you and all others making the journey.

flamingobabe
04-22-2012, 06:47 AM
Hang in there Lamont......reminds me of our 1st VOA in Montrose.......:yes:....I'm getting ready to hit the road...this has been the longest week ever.....see y'all Tuesday:2excited::yes::2excited::yes::yes:

joe schmoe
04-22-2012, 07:15 AM
Lamont, if your that jazzed, come on down and Betty Boop will let you clean her :spyder2: and install a battery tender connector!!!! :roflblack: :roflblack::roflblack:

Seriously, EddieK and Lynn are meeting up with us this evening to talk about going to Spyderfest and congratulate Lynn on passing her 3 wheel safety training class!! :thumbup:... Come on down, bring your lovely bride and have dinner with us at Calhoun's in Lenoir City (at Fort Loudon Dam)!

Lamonster
04-22-2012, 07:26 AM
Lamont, if your that jazzed, come on down and Betty Boop will let you clean her :spyder2: and install a battery tender connector!!!! :roflblack: :roflblack::roflblack:

Seriously, EddieK and Lynn are meeting up with us this evening to talk about going to Spyderfest and congratulate Lynn on passing her 3 wheel safety training class!! :thumbup:... Come on down, bring your lovely bride and have dinner with us at Calhoun's in Lenoir City (at Fort Loudon Dam)!
Thanks for the invite but for sure my wife can't make it, all she does is study right now to make sure she passes her final. You guys have a good time and I'll see you soon. :doorag:

granpa in Cincy
04-22-2012, 09:13 AM
I bet if you left now, Len would let you use the cot he keeps in the back room til the festivities begin. :yes: :roflblack: :roflblack:

retired1
04-22-2012, 09:22 AM
Lamont, is your parts man coming with you?
Seriously, it wouldn't be the same without Ron.

Lamonster
04-22-2012, 09:36 AM
Lamont, is your parts man coming with you?
Seriously, it wouldn't be the same without Ron.

Sadly I would say no. I knew the day I got "the look" :shocked: that he wasn't going to make it. :sour:

ThreeFeet
04-22-2012, 10:02 AM
I don't sleep much anyway but I got the get on the road fever real bad right now. :gaah:

I've packed and repacked several times now and I've ran out of things to do to the RT other than clean it up before the ride. This is one of those events that is so much more than a ride, it's a time to meet new Spyderlovers and see old friends. I'm leaving at 3:30am Tuesday morning and that can't come soon enough for me. :coffee: WHOOOAAH that early in the am ya REALLY GOTTA watch out for DEER!!! Sooo take care and don't hit anything bigger-n- a watermellon!!! also don't let anything bigger -n-a bug hit you!!!!
:2thumbs:

Bob Denman
04-22-2012, 10:21 AM
Sadly I would say no. I knew the day I got "the look" :shocked: that he wasn't going to make it. :sour:

:shocked: We all know that he's busier than a one-armed paper-hanger during a high breeze; but it's still a dang shame if he doesn't show up! :gaah:

How about it Ron: PRETTY PULEEEZE?? :pray:
:pray::pray:

Cliff-Co.
04-22-2012, 10:32 AM

I've packed and repacked several times now and I've ran out of things to do to the RT other than clean it up before the ride. This is one of those events that is so much more than a ride, it's a time to meet new Spyderlovers and see old friends. I'm leaving at 3:30am Tuesday morning and that can't come soon enough for me. :coffee:

Hey TN., do ya still own & ride ya R. S., or is the R. T. your favorite ??? C./Colo.

Lamonster
04-22-2012, 10:32 AM
WHOOOAAH that early in the am ya REALLY GOTTA watch out for DEER!!! Sooo take care and don't hit anything bigger-n- a watermellon!!! also don't let anything bigger -n-a bug hit you!!!!
:2thumbs:

I saw three deer on the way to the post office the other day at 1:30pm. Around here I see more deer during the day than at night.

gene0108
04-22-2012, 10:40 AM
Looking forward to seeing you again. Thanks for all the help.

Gene

Firefly
04-22-2012, 04:50 PM
Wouldn't feel right without the pre-trip insomnia. :thumbup:

flamingobabe
04-22-2012, 08:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b95oyhSd5ls

joe schmoe
04-23-2012, 05:48 AM
Less than 24 hours Lamonster!!!:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Let the FUN begin!!:clap::clap::clap:

Lamonster
04-23-2012, 11:38 AM
Less than 24 hours Lamonster!!!:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Let the FUN begin!!:clap::clap::clap:

:shocked: I am so ready Bro :doorag: :yes::2excited:

Bob Denman
04-23-2012, 12:09 PM
If you can't sleep; Try counting Spyders... :2thumbs:

Yol Bolsun
04-23-2012, 12:09 PM
:shocked: We all know that he's busier than a one-armed paper-hanger during a high breeze; but it's still a dang shame if he doesn't show up! :gaah:

How about it Ron: PRETTY PULEEEZE?? :pray:
:pray::pray:

Look who's talkin'. Come on, Bob, market or product research.

Yol Bolsun
04-23-2012, 12:14 PM

Pull the ole "my backs gone out on me, again." Hey Ron, you GOTTA drive, I'll just curl up in the trailer, wake me when we get there. :2thumbs: