PDA

View Full Version : No Patiences...

flamingobabe
04-21-2012, 08:50 AM
I may just leave for Spyderfest today....I can't wait....I'm ready to go...hg is building some rack to have a trunk on his Valkyrie....when he gets done....we may just get on the road......

scooterexpress
04-21-2012, 09:55 AM
i'm with ya but the wife is working till 4pm so we just got to wait till sun a.m. hope to see on the way up if not will see you there.

Lamonster
04-22-2012, 03:14 AM
I'm in the same boat but I have some folks I told I would ride with so I got to be patience. :popcorn::banghead:

J. Mark
04-22-2012, 04:34 AM
Can't wait to hit the road this morning. Rained like a dog last night and looks to follow most of the day around here. We plan to drive away at 8...stop in Greensboro for church and lunch with our kids and then sleep tonight in Wytheville, VA.

Once we get west of Wytheville tomorrow...the weather starts to look great...see you all soon!

scooterexpress
04-22-2012, 06:14 AM
me and the misses are getting ready to depart ft-worth in t-minus 100minutes :yes::yes: i'm so excited and i can't hide it.

Bootie
04-22-2012, 06:17 AM
I am leaving at 11:00 for Cincinnati today:yes:. I plan on getting an early start for Cuba tomorrow.:clap:
I should be there by 6:00pm. I didn't make a reservation at Super-8 for Monday but I do
have reservations for Tue-Sunday:dontknow:. I think they'll let me stay Monday. I wasn't sure I'd make
it there by Monday when I was making reservations. Oh well, I have my tent and sleeping
bag if I need them.:clap: