PDA

View Full Version : RIDING THE BIG ISLAND

KAUBOY
04-20-2012, 02:30 PM
Aloha
Finally got home and the riding is great. See the General Post for my shipping problems.
Will start to post pictures...as soon as I figure out how.

Buttsy
04-20-2012, 06:53 PM
Will start to post pictures...as soon as I figure out how.

It is a forum rule that anyone riding in Hawaii "must" post pictures and video of every ride they go on.:thumbup:

JustWill
04-20-2012, 06:55 PM
So have you been doing all of your maintenance yourself?

ARtraveler
04-21-2012, 12:00 PM
Have something cool for me when you drive to the southernmost bar in the US. I can't remember the name--but had a cool one there.

KAUBOY
05-02-2012, 12:40 PM
The Southernmost bar in the US is Shakas. It's in Na alehu, about 30 min S of me.
Non of the dealers on the Island (Harley, Honda) will touch the Spyder and have had no contact from Can Am re service/dealership. Can Am has started advertising the Spyder on HI tv...A good sign?
Still trying to post a pic...must be too big. Mounted a GoPro on my mirror and the video is unreal...clear, crisp. Wish I could figure out how to input sound while riding. Rains every ride...a little. Brought over 1 piece rain suits and sometimes not worth stopping to put on...other times it turns out to be a life saver.

Posted an update on my Motorcycle Movers/Pasha trouble on the General Forum

Rando
05-02-2012, 01:50 PM
If I had the money, I would purchase a boatload of Spyders and set up a rental business on the islands for the Spyders. Especially Kuaii.

ARtraveler
05-02-2012, 03:23 PM
:agree: I get the Maui Concession