PDA

View Full Version : SHIPPING PROBLEMS

KAUBOY
04-20-2012, 02:27 PM
Finally got to Hawaii...Big Island. Had the bike picked up in Glendal AZ by Motorcycle Moving (based in Florida). Milks Transport was the trucker. Trucked the bike to San Diego and delivered to Pasha for shipping to Hawaii. Bike was like new except for 3 minor scratches on fender and muffler.

Picked up bike in Hilo Hawaii. Smashed lic plate light, scuffed seat, shoe scuffs on saddlebags and trunk, scratched windshield, seat pulled away from body on left side (attempt to get to gas cap?) and 6 extra miles on bike...tank empty.

Pasha says bike received with broken light. No money yet for parts or repairs...what are the mile worth? Photos, bills and estimates already sent to everyone.

Other than that things are great riding in Hawaii...have needed rain gear at least once on every ride...small price to pay. Can't go anywhere without someone wanting their picture with the bike. 2010 RS, pearl white with Corbin bags and trunk.

Bob Denman
04-20-2012, 02:43 PM
:gaah::gaah: Shippers... :cus:
But I'm glad to hear that things are cool in the 50th State as far as riding goes! :2thumbs:
Please let us know if anybody confesses to the damage and pays for the damage... Good Luck! :thumbup:

elixermixer
04-20-2012, 06:17 PM
That sucks, at least your ripping it up and having fun. It does seem that you spider got ferris bueller'ed. Hope all is made right.

JustWill
04-20-2012, 07:32 PM
Any hopes of figuring out if the damage was pasha? I was planning on using them, but I'm already in SD.

Smokinspyder
04-21-2012, 09:52 AM
I hope they confess, but I would doubt it ... I hope they do !!!! And as far as riding in Hawaii .. I have a few words for you ;P ha ha ha Im JEALOUS !!! Nothing obscene just jealous

ARtraveler
04-21-2012, 11:45 AM
Let us know if you recover any damage costs. What island are you on?