PDA

View Full Version : PROP'S to The Boys of BRP

pitbull
04-20-2012, 01:23 PM
Just got off the phone with Danny, one of the BRP tec guys. He was telling me they are loaded up and heading this way, asked what we needed to help take care of all of you......very cool:thumbup: It gets better we talked further and he was asking about the event and what all was going on, I invited him out on a ryde, and being we have the demo truck here we could hook them up, he laughed and then told me they had there OWN Spyders and they had the trailer hooked up and were riding down. GGGGGOOOOOOO BRP :thumbup: Way to MAN UP!

While I'm typing this Rick from BRP In Seattle Called and said he is riding in aswell....ON a 08 GS, His personal spyder.
it's cool to see So many Employees Riding the products, along with Aaron Clayton our rep who is also riding in on spyders too with 4 other reps!!!! The Boys are representing:clap::clap::clap::doorag:

Lamonster
04-20-2012, 01:29 PM
FYI, there will be two tech from Rotax there too. :doorag:
That's what I really love about BRP, they are riders :thumbup:

pitbull
04-20-2012, 01:32 PM
Yes sir forgot to mention that, You are spot on SIR!

TicketBait
04-20-2012, 01:40 PM
Awesome! Is Kurt Ottoson coming too. BRP rocks!

Lamonster
04-20-2012, 01:53 PM
Awesome! Is Kurt Ottoson coming too. BRP rocks!

Kurt will be in your neck of the woods that week. Renaud and Dany will be there in his place. Renaud was there last year, good guy and so is Dany. :doorag:

dancogan
04-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Any chance they can come with the part(s) needed for the brake fix for 2010 RT's?

scooterexpress
04-20-2012, 02:39 PM
i really hate to be the reps for brp with all the t.b. problems and limp home mode problems. although i can't wait to meet them and tell them what an awesome machine this is i think there going to need a big bottle of asprin.but really hope that all the input they get from us they sit down and figure out how to stop the problems for good.

NancysToy
04-20-2012, 06:10 PM
.....That's what I really love about BRP, they are riders :thumbup:
:agree: Last year Carlo flew to Wausau, then rode to Spyderfest. Very cool! :clap:

ronrico
04-20-2012, 07:11 PM
I am so sad that I will be missing Cuba this year. I WILL be at Durango. Maybe next year I will be able get my boss to give the time off for both. Can't wait to see and read all about the good times. Wish all well.

SpyderAnn01
04-20-2012, 07:54 PM
We will miss Kurt and Carlo but I look forward to meeting these guys.

docdoru
04-21-2012, 07:08 AM
Long ryde from Rotax Austria...;)

Bootie
04-21-2012, 07:29 AM
Long ryde from Rotax Austria...;)Hell, you made it, Doc:roflblack:

SpyderDuck
04-21-2012, 01:45 PM
Long ryde from Rotax Austria...;)

Wonder if they'll be towing their Spyders over with Ski-doos...

docdoru
04-21-2012, 02:09 PM
Just got off the phone with Danny, one of the BRP tec guys.
From the Rotax Austria parking lot in 2010 with Chris Pfeiffer :thumbup::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pgzaD8zGqg