PDA

View Full Version : MOGANG work day on Saturday

SpyderLady
04-19-2012, 08:25 PM
We will be gathering at 10:00 am Cowtown to finish up work for Spyderfest. See you all there!

xpeschon
04-19-2012, 09:02 PM
Looking forward to it.. See ya Saturday..

X Joe

SteveMac
04-19-2012, 09:52 PM
SteveMac work day tomorrow. Who will be here to help?? ;)

We will be there on Saturday, but it will be later in the afternoon. :(

GloryRyders
04-20-2012, 05:26 AM
We will be their "bright eyed & bushy tailed" ard 9:30 AM...............the boys are finishing up the graphics on Glory.:yes: See all then :2thumbs: By the way Steve, I think that Len has a "PRESENT" for you. :dontknow:

SpyderMeLucky
04-20-2012, 06:03 AM
Mike and I will be there, too!

SteveMac
04-20-2012, 06:39 AM
We will be their "bright eyed & bushy tailed" ard 9:30 AM...............the boys are finishing up the graphics on Glory.:yes: See all then :2thumbs: By the way Steve, I think that Len has a "PRESENT" for you. :dontknow:

Uh oh! :yikes:

Fire Joe
04-20-2012, 02:29 PM
We will be gathering at 10:00 am Cowtown to finish up work for Spyderfest. See you all there!

I know I haven't made it to any of the meetings due to them always falling on a weekend I have to work and for that I am sorry. I have mentioned to a few members of the MoGang to feel free to volunteer me for anything and just let me know. I took my best guess that I am not needed since I haven't heard anything so as it stands right now, I am not sure I will even be at Spyderfest.

I'll see you all Saturday though as I need my oil changed anyway. Will be nice to see everyone again.

SpyderLady
04-20-2012, 02:56 PM
I know I haven't made it to any of the meetings due to them always falling on a weekend I have to work and for that I am sorry. I have mentioned to a few members of the MoGang to feel free to volunteer me for anything and just let me know. I took my best guess that I am not needed since I haven't heard anything so as it stands right now, I am not sure I will even be at Spyderfest.

I'll see you all Saturday though as I need my oil changed anyway. Will be nice to see everyone again.

Just because we have not said anything does not mean we don't need you. We DO. Please come to Spyderfest !

SteveMac
04-20-2012, 06:46 PM
Just because we have not said anything does not mean we don't need you. We DO. Please come to Spyderfest !

:agree::agree::agree:

You gotta be there Joe. Haven't seen you in forever!

ThreeFeet
04-20-2012, 09:52 PM

I'll see you all Saturday though as I need my oil changed anyway. Will be nice to see everyone again. How bout that you DIDN'T fall into a deep hole!!! Thought you got lost or something. Glad to know your still available for what ever needs to be done. You are more than welcome to come ANY TIME and dig in!!! Sure hope you can get to the big get together!!! Cya.