PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest...who's ready?

flamingobabe
04-18-2012, 09:00 AM
I'm sooo excited to get there...we'll be arriving Tuesday...got the bike all ready to go...had a scare...the "CheckEngine" and "Oil" light kept coming on....hotglue (husband) got on the board and read about it and we went to dealer...should be a warranty fix...but they said maybe next tuesday...not messing up my Spyderfest...we found the part 60 miles away....and hg fixed it in about 5 minutes ...after I took off all the right side panels....Spyderfest here we come

SteveMac
04-18-2012, 09:38 AM
"H E Double Hockey Sticks" YES!!!!!!!!!!! :yes::yes::yes:

chickridin
04-18-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm sooo excited to get there...we'll be arriving Tuesday...got the bike all ready to go...had a scare...the "CheckEngine" and "Oil" light kept coming on....hotglue (husband) got on the board and read about it and we went to dealer...should be a warranty fix...but they said maybe next tuesday...not messing up my Spyderfest...we found the part 60 miles away....and hg fixed it in about 5 minutes ...after I took off all the right side panels....Spyderfest here we come

Glad you were about to find the problem and get it fixed and be on your way! What exactly was the problem, if I may ask please????

SpyderAnn01
04-18-2012, 11:12 AM
I am ready! I thought I was going to have to take mine in for service as the Brake Failure warning was coming on but it was just low brake fluid. We put on a new rear tire so if it rains I'm ready. We leave Sunday and are planning on meeting up with a group coming from California.

Yazz
04-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Have a new back tire on too, and Spydee's finally buttoned up after putting the Garmin on. Doing a test run with the flags flying tonight. All thats left is packing up.

Heading out to Austin tomorrow for a couple days, then on to Spyderfest. :yes::2excited:

SteveMac
04-18-2012, 01:13 PM
New Back tire here too!

My wife wonders about the "premature" wear. :roflblack:

Yazz
04-18-2012, 01:18 PM
Think it has something to do with the wrist...;)

johnnyg
04-18-2012, 04:26 PM
59 HR 9 min TELL WE START,Excited no bullxxxx:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::y es::yes::yes:
Come on Saturday 5:30am.:ohyea:

Mo Lee
04-18-2012, 05:03 PM
New Back tire here too!

My wife wonders about the "premature" wear. :roflblack:
New tire for me as well, Well it was new anyway!

flamingobabe
04-18-2012, 06:41 PM
Glad you were about to find the problem and get it fixed and be on your way! What exactly was the problem, if I may ask please????

it was an oil sensor thingie ...it was sticking or something....anyway it is fixed.....

SpyderMeLucky
04-18-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm more than ready for SpyderFest! Fills my thoughts pretty much the entire day.

My DD is so tired of hearing me talk about it and even said today that's she's excited about the event, too.
I replied, "You are?"
She said, "Uh huh...because it's finally almost here and soon you'll not talk about it ALL the time. LOL

Trying to get everything I need to get done this week because I won't be home next. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

JCSMOKE
04-18-2012, 09:14 PM
Oil change this weekend, first on my own. Set up camping stuff, forget vitally needed things so I have to do some scrambling when I get there. Plans made to meet up other spyders along the way, forget something at the house so I have to turn around and miss the group. Yup I have my list for spyderfest

Yol Bolsun
04-18-2012, 10:24 PM
Ready for SpyderFest 2012? Only two days ago.

GloryRyders
04-19-2012, 06:19 AM
Getting close to ready, but first is the last workday on Saturday to get ready for all of you who are comming :gaah:Also our :spyder: and RT622 trailer will be in the shop on Saturday to get the last of the new graphics applied at Cowtown.................then the fun begins. :yes:

chickridin
04-20-2012, 06:47 AM
it was an oil sensor thingie ...it was sticking or something....anyway it is fixed.....

Well thats good! Have a great time!

Bootie
04-20-2012, 07:34 AM
Two days to go. I am heading for Cincinnati on Sunday and Cuba on Monday:yes::clap:. See you'ns there.