PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest, who do you want to meet?

Mo Lee
04-17-2012, 05:12 AM
I think someone did this thread last year, and I thought it was a great idea. Post who you are most looking forward to meeting for the 1st time at Spyderfest.
I'll start, I'm looking forward to meeting flamingobabe and fellow Valk rider hotglue.

docdoru
04-17-2012, 05:24 AM
Take my 1/4 mile title back:

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/1111.jpg?t=1304686578

joet82
04-17-2012, 05:48 AM
The Damouths, MoGang, the 1/4 mile track, and everybody!

joe schmoe
04-17-2012, 06:05 AM
Hmmmm, that's a tough one....EVERYBODY!!!! :yes::yes::yes:

dancogan
04-17-2012, 06:23 AM
I hope to meet some of the Ohio ryders that came up to Joe's Gizzard City in Michigan last year. There was such big group I felt like I didn't meet any of them.

stillriding
04-17-2012, 06:29 AM
The forum's famed father figure, Nancy's Toy!

murphybrown
04-17-2012, 06:36 AM
EVERYBODY. Wow don't make me pare down ... Everybody is a great goal!!!!!

bitsy224m
04-17-2012, 06:47 AM
hope to meet murphybrown and to see flamingobabe, met her last year in michigan and also see the 2 that planted the seed in my brain to buy a :spyder2:, owens9fingers and spiderwoman.....and a lot more syder riders....and can hardly wait to meet the group i will be joining up with in Il.:spyder2:fest here i come....woo hoo

Lamonster
04-17-2012, 06:51 AM
Bob Denman and arntufun :doorag:

lyonsden
04-17-2012, 08:50 AM
I was really looking forward to meeting Dave and Teddy but now I read they are not going to be able to attend. :sour: I guess maybe next year. I do need to meet up with a couple of people, smartin436 and SPYD1 for a drink. They both helped me out using "Pay it forward" and it was greatly appreciated!!

Cavman
04-17-2012, 09:21 AM
Everybody and their traveling pets. I got word that some want to meet Stumpy. I'm bummed that Dave and Teddy won't be there. I'll have to break the news to Stumpy....gently.:(

JOESPY
04-17-2012, 09:23 AM
Remeet with the MOGANG that put a lot of work in to this event and have made one of the greatest Spyderfest to attend, you guys rock :bowdown:

lyonsden
04-17-2012, 09:24 AM

Is arntufun coming?

SpyderMeLucky
04-17-2012, 09:26 AM
I'd like to meet some of my Facebook Girls on Spyders friends, some of the vendors (to see what's new and then drool), and EVERYone else whom I haven't yet met. And renew friendships with ALL from last year!

Look for me, too! I'll be wearing the SpyderFest shirt! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

SteveMac
04-17-2012, 09:37 AM
The list is just too long!! There are a lot of SpyderLovers I want to meet and many I want to see again.

I will toss out one name of a guy I AM going to meet one of these days, but he won't be at Spyderfest.

George Lewis!! :):):)

Macca
04-17-2012, 09:56 AM
Mod Man SteveMac!!

Firefly
04-17-2012, 10:02 AM
Salma Hayek, Jennifer Aniston, Anne Hathaway. ;-)

SteveMac
04-17-2012, 10:05 AM
Mod Man SteveMac!!

:thumbup: Hey Thanks Macca! And right back at ya. We will make that happen. :yes:

zrc
04-17-2012, 10:05 AM
I am looking forward to changing out with CjackG cause he is my local spyder buddy. I am looking forward to meeting all the icons we have here, and Len the guy that made my new journey possible.

staysafeonline
04-17-2012, 10:11 AM

Firefly - sorry I already had dibs on Anne Hathaway! :thumbup:

Bob Denman
04-17-2012, 10:23 AM
What'd we do wrong now??? :shocked: :opps: :roflblack:

I really wish that I could get out there; job responsibilities just don't allow me the pleasure of getting together with all of the friends that I just haven't had the priviledge of meeting yet... :gaah: Working on a possible solution though! :thumbup:

MarkLawson
04-17-2012, 10:26 AM
I'm looking forward to meeting Faran. Missed seeing her in Maggie Valley since she was unable to attend. It'll also be great to see Phil and Bobbie again.

And I've got a big hug ready for anyone who'll accept it!

zrc
04-17-2012, 10:26 AM
What'd we do wrong now??? :shocked: :opps: :roflblack:

I really wish that I could get out there; job responsibilities just don't allow me the pleasure of getting together with all of the friends that I just haven't had the priviledge of meeting yet... :gaah: Working on a possible solution though! :thumbup:

Come on now! I found out yesterday my vacation "time" wasnt approved, so I just told them I understand and I am going a week without pay to hang with you cats. Its just money, trust me on that one.

NancysToy
04-17-2012, 10:28 AM
As long as I don't meet myself coming and going, like Len is sure to do again, I'll be OK.

staysafeonline
04-17-2012, 10:39 AM
Looking forward to meeting my Spyder and then meeting as many people as possible. This will be my first REAL vacation in 7.5 years (small business owner) so I am soooo excited to be doing a NEW activity, in a NEW place with soo many awesome people!!!

Bob Denman
04-17-2012, 10:44 AM
Come on now! I found out yesterday my vacation "time" wasnt approved, so I just told them I understand and I am going a week without pay to hang with you cats.

It's just not that simple when you own your own business. If I'm not here, my insurance clients don't get the insurance cards for the car they just bought... or the closing on their new home can't happen because no proof of insurance was produced. :gaah: My office lives and dies on the service that it provides to our customers, and they depend on us being here... :shocked:

Firefly
04-17-2012, 11:15 AM
Looking forward to meeting my Spyder and then meeting as many people as possible. This will be my first REAL vacation in 7.5 years (small business owner) so I am soooo excited to be doing a NEW activity, in a NEW place with soo many awesome people!!!

I feel your pain bro. Small business owner here too... hadn't taken a vacation in a good 12 years or more..... then along came the Spyder and I'm taking off on trips all over. Best move you could make is getting a Spyder and getting out of the office! :thumbup:nojoke

staysafeonline
04-17-2012, 11:45 AM
It's just not that simple when you own your own business. If I'm not here, my insurance clients don't get the insurance cards for the car they just bought... or the closing on their new home can't happen because no proof of insurance was produced. :gaah: My office lives and dies on the service that it provides to our customers, and they depend on us being here... :shocked:

Bob, thanks for your commitments to your clients - sad I won't get to meet you at Spyderfest - but I totally understand as a fellow business owner. The good thing is that commitment to do right by them has probably been the key to you being able to afford a Spyder in the first place - I know that is the case with my business!

I'll dedicate a few of the twisties i am on to you sir!

Bob Denman
04-17-2012, 12:16 PM
Thanks for that! :2thumbs: I live vicariously through the experiences of others... ;) I'm hoping to set things up for a sale in about five years... Then I won't be posting so much foolishess here because I'll be too busy riding! :thumbup:

tofriendscreek
04-17-2012, 12:19 PM

And ... Bajaron.

And ... everyone!!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mhftna
I'm mobile using Tapatalk

zrc
04-17-2012, 12:21 PM
Bob you are a rare breed indeed! But even the dedicated deserve a rest, and a relaxation! (I have owned and sold 2 of my own businesses [the first at 19!]) I have felt your pain, and I will bust hump to make sure that you have something to read and enjoy from my 100% pure insanity on trips of this nature. I will roll hard through the road and I will drink enough for the both of us.

Hey Len, can we get a streaming Spyderfest channel on Youtube so the people that cant be there can watch it happen?

Bob Denman
04-17-2012, 12:33 PM
Rare?? My Missus keeps telling me that her one joy in life is knowing that there's only one of me that has been turned loose on the World...:roflblack:
Give the wrist a twist for me!
:thumbup:

fastfraser
04-17-2012, 01:05 PM
All the Vendors at Vendors village. :thumbup:

bullant12
04-17-2012, 01:40 PM
All the Vendors at Vendors village. :thumbup:

:agree: and a rich momma! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

zrc
04-17-2012, 01:42 PM
Accepting Farkle Sugar Momma applicants, just PM me.

Bob Denman
04-17-2012, 01:44 PM
Now THAT'S what I call ,"Financial Planning"! :2thumbs:

Phil
04-17-2012, 06:06 PM
Last year I came with a list of about 15 people that I put in the Spyder Rock Star category. I met about 4 at SpyderFest and another 6-8 at Maggie Valley. I've had the privlidge of chatting with several this last 12 months that I am REALLY looking forward to seeing. SOME.... are....
Mark Lawson - a brother from another mother
Faran - a sista from another mother
Kevorama & Joanie
SteveMac
Scooterexpress
SpyderAnn01
jVicker
SpydermanCT
WJS
Schnauzer
smartin436
Coz
...more...

It's also going to be great to again say hi to guys like Lamonster, Scotty, Fred, and other guys I highly admire.

I'll be honest, I'm not the best at walking up to people and saying hi. Never have been. I'm fine with a crowd of 10,000 people, but one to one has always been hard for me. I really like name tags that are easily readable. Much easier to break the ice. I don't trust my memory so WHEN we meet--- do the connection thing for me... "... I'm the guy that wrote about..."

Phil
04-17-2012, 06:07 PM
Last year I came with a list of about 15 people that I put in the Spyder Rock Star category. I met about 4 at SpyderFest and another 6-8 at Maggie Valley. I've had the privlidge of chatting with several this last 12 months that I am REALLY looking forward to seeing. SOME.... are....
Kevorama & Joanie
SteveMac
Scooterexpress
SpyderAnn01
jVicker
SpydermanCT
WJS
Schnauzer
smartin436
Coz
...more...

It's also going to be great to again say hi to guys like Lamonster, Scotty, Fred, and other guys I highly admire.

I'll be honest, I'm not the best at walking up to people and saying hi. Never have been. I'm fine with a crowd of 10,000 people, but one to one has always been hard for me. I really like name tags that are easily readable. Much easier to break the ice. I don't trust my memory so WHEN we meet--- do the connection thing for me... "... I'm the guy that wrote about..."

Gracias..

flamingobabe
04-17-2012, 06:24 PM
I think someone did this thread last year, and I thought it was a great idea. Post who you are most looking forward to meeting for the 1st time at Spyderfest.
I'll start, I'm looking forward to meeting flamingobabe and fellow Valk rider hotglue.

Right back at cha MoLee....I feel like I already know you....this is going to be G-R-E-A-T!!! I get to meet all the people for the 1st time and get to spend time with the ones I've already met....:2excited::2excited::2excited:

Just took all of the right side panels off and hg installed the oil sensor...panels back on...my pink nails are dirty....

SteveMac
04-17-2012, 07:14 PM
Right back at cha MoLee....I feel like I already know you....this is going to be G-R-E-A-T!!! I get to meet all the people for the 1st time and get to spend time with the ones I've already met....:2excited::2excited::2excited:

Just took all of the right side panels off and hg installed the oil sensor...panels back on...my pink nails are dirty....

Hey now FB!
I. NOT MoLee will be bringing you a PINK Monster cap! LOL!

Be safe on the trip. We are gonna have fun!

JJW SpyderRider
04-17-2012, 07:53 PM
The forum's famed father figure, Nancy's Toy!

I agree! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Desert Spyder
04-17-2012, 08:07 PM
The arachnoid yoda, Nancy's Toy. I noticed he's at the same motel as I am. Would he be the one on the red RT? I'm on the silver one. That should narrow the field down a little.

NancysToy
04-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Amen, brother, amen! That is a gesture that is very, very much appreciated.

[QUOTE=Desert Spyder;441796]The arachnoid yoda, Nancy's Toy. I noticed he's at the same motel as I am. Would he be the one on the red RT? I'm on the silver one. That should narrow the field down a little.
I'm not hard to find...I look just like my avatar. :roflblack:

G-Man
04-17-2012, 09:14 PM
Just looking forward to reacquainting with friends I haven't seen in a while, and meeting new ones. Always an adventure in personality discovery. :doorag:

:D Like

nyfdtsdemt
04-17-2012, 09:15 PM
nuff said

But I do want to meet Lamonster!

retread
04-17-2012, 09:30 PM
Everybody I met last year, and sverybody I didn't!!
Just a thought, how would we handle this if all 8K plus members show up?
:shocked:

john

FaranH
04-17-2012, 09:49 PM
I've been thinking about Spyderfest for weeks and CAN. NOT. WAIT. to be there! My must-meet list seems to grow but here are the ones that come immediately to mind:

1. Dentin028 - founder of Facebook's Girls on Spyders (oh yeah, and her husband, too ;))
2. All the ladies from Girls on Spyders
3. BajaRon - anyone who can put up with Lamonster's public humiliations is good in my book
4. MarkLawson and Phil - I always think of those guys together. They've encouraged me from the beginning.
5. DocDoru and Forrest - SpyderLover's legends. Need I say more?

See everyone next week!

Leslee
04-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Everyone! I just hope we have name tags with both our real names and our SpyderLovers handle on them.

pitbull
04-17-2012, 10:25 PM
Everyone! I just hope we have name tags with both our real names and our SpyderLovers handle on them.

:yikes: do you know how many name tags that would be???:roflblack::roflblack: hi my name is sam:joke:

TicketBait
04-17-2012, 10:39 PM
Jack Bauer, Magic Man ; who ever it is that presents the prize check for the mega millions lottery, with check in hand:p

hotglue
04-17-2012, 11:33 PM
Hey Mo Lee.... Looking forward to finally meeting ya!!!!! We have been running the same circles for over a decade. Can't Wait!!!!!!
hg

Bob Denman
04-18-2012, 06:34 AM
I'm sure that Randy can arrange an introduction; I think that he's dated all of them! :roflblack:

bullant12
04-18-2012, 07:42 AM
1. Dentin028 - founder of Facebook's Girls on Spyders (oh yeah, and her husband, too ;))

Now I feel like Randy... since Holly the better half that everyone REALLY wants to meet!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
04-18-2012, 07:45 AM
:agree: I think that he got it right the first time... :thumbup:

jvicker
04-18-2012, 08:03 AM
Kevorama & Joanie
SteveMac
Scooterexpress
SpyderAnn01
jvicker
SpydermanCT
WJS
Schnauzer
smartin436
Coz
...more...

:bowdown: 1 out of 525 ain't bad.:dontknow:

Looking forward to meeting you also Phil. Hope you're ready for a ton of lighting questions.

2NFrnt
04-18-2012, 08:05 AM
hi my name is sam:joke:

Should I take that as a reminder that I should show up this year?;)

zrc
04-18-2012, 08:10 AM
Just be like me, On Wednesday I will most likely be wearing a jersey from College that literally says "Tito" on the back of it.

How hard is that to remember >< Short, roundish, tanned guy named Tito, seems to just all go together... :hun:

But If'n I need ta I can just get a white undershirt and sharpie (zrc aka Tito aka Ryan) on it, with a sentenance on the back "You can call me Steve..."

bullant12
04-18-2012, 08:12 AM
Just be like me, On Wednesday I will most likely be wearing a jersey from College that literally says "Tito" on the back of it.

How hard is that to remember >< Short, roundish, tanned guy named Tito, seems to just all go together... :hun:

But If'n I need ta I can just get a white undershirt and sharpie (zrc aka Tito aka Ryan) on it, with a sentenance on the back "You can call me Steve..."

As long as y'all don't call me Late For Dinner... :doorag:

SpyderLady
04-18-2012, 08:20 AM
I will have a good shot at my list which includes everyone. MOGANG will be decked out in special shirts so those of you that want to meet us, we will be easy to find. The ladies on my ride will be a piece of cake once we all get together and then there is the work portion of checking wrist bands at the meals and events. Which reminds me..... Everyone needs to have wrist bands on at ALL times. We will be checking them for meals. Soon everyone soon the fun will begin. Can't wair

zrc
04-18-2012, 08:50 AM
Wristbands?!?!?! Aww :( Do I need to shave my arm?

Bob Denman
04-18-2012, 09:04 AM
Better your forearm than your entire back! :shocked: :roflblack:

zrc
04-18-2012, 09:08 AM
Bob, ever see that MST3K where they had a "back razor" that looked like a disposable BIC but was HUGE?

We will need one of those... for you, my back isn't pretty but fairly clean of hair.

wyliec
04-18-2012, 09:09 AM
I want to meet $tuntman; after all, he's the reason we have the Off Topic board.

$tuntman, if you are watching, come back for one day and liven the site up.

Lamonster
04-18-2012, 09:14 AM
I want to meet $tuntman; after all, he's the reason we have the Off Topic board.

That ain't happening. Not sure why you love this guy so much other than he was my biggest PITA member of all time and maybe you like the grief he caused me.
nojoke

johnwinslow
04-18-2012, 09:32 AM
Murphy and flamingo babe

docdoru
04-18-2012, 09:41 AM
That ain't happening. Not sure why you love this guy so much other than he was my biggest PITA member of all time and maybe you like the grief he caused me.
nojoke
Forrest have a picture with him...;)

Bob Denman
04-18-2012, 09:44 AM
nojoke
:shocked: We must have really missed something here... :roflblack:

bullant12
04-18-2012, 09:47 AM
:shocked: We must have really missed something here... :roflblack:

:agree:

nojoke

Wow! Someone likes to get Lamont in a grief position...:shocked: So how many "Spyderlovers Hall Of Fame" members are there??:chat:

wyliec
04-18-2012, 09:53 AM
nojoke

I'm just bustin'. I know he caused you a lot of grief. But, don't you just laugh about it a little? Some or most of what he came up with was so outrageous.

Lamonster
04-18-2012, 10:00 AM
I'm just bustin'. I know he caused you a lot of grief. But, don't you just laugh about it a little? Some or most of what he came up with was so outrageous.

No I don't. He conned a vendor out of thousands of dollors of product and he wasted countless hours of my time deleting accounts he made so he could talk to himself on the board. The guy was the biggest troll I've ever had on any of my boards.

Bob Denman
04-18-2012, 10:05 AM
:shocked: OUCH! :shocked:

flamingobabe
04-18-2012, 10:19 AM
Murphy and flamingo babe

back at cha john....see y'all in a few....

Now...back to the orginal post....who do y'all want to meet?

bullant12
04-18-2012, 10:20 AM
No I don't. He conned a vendor out of thousands of dollors of product and he wasted countless hours of my time deleting accounts he made so he could talk to himself on the board. The guy was the biggest troll I've ever had on any of my boards.

:yikes::yikes::yikes: Biggest Troll doesn't start describing him then... Arntufun doesn't even come close!!

Bob Denman
04-18-2012, 10:26 AM
Now...back to the orginal post....who do y'all want to meet?

pwilbarger
04-18-2012, 11:39 AM
Hmmmm, that's a tough one....EVERYBODY!!!! :yes::yes::yes:

AGREE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

owens9fingers
04-18-2012, 04:14 PM
Should I take that as a reminder that I should up this year?;)"2Nfrnt"........ is it time for a name change????

MMcc
04-18-2012, 05:07 PM
Just about everyone who posts here. I want to thank them for all the help and advice over the past years. From their posts and profiles I feel I know them already. I do want to thank Len and the Mogang for all their hard work putting this together. My first Spyderfest and from everything I read it will be the best so far.

arntufun
04-18-2012, 05:12 PM

Wow! Someone likes to get Lamont in a grief position...:shocked: So how many "Spyderlovers Hall Of Fame" members are there??:chat:

:yikes::yikes::yikes: Biggest Troll doesn't start describing him then... Arntufun doesn't even come close!!

I have been a good boy lately, and there is only one "Hall of Fame member". I won the self proclaimed most improved member of 2011 last year. :roflblack:

bullant12
04-18-2012, 05:18 PM
I have been a good boy lately, and there is only one "Hall of Fame member". I won the self proclaimed most improved member of 2011 last year. :roflblack:

:firstplace: As long as you don't troll the site and con vendors!;)

2NFrnt
04-18-2012, 08:04 PM
"2Nfrnt"........ is it time for a name change????

:hun:I never said 2 of what did I? :shocked: Besides, if I used my other name only MoLee would know who I am. Oh, maybe that is a good idea after all.....:roflblack:

pitbull
04-18-2012, 09:03 PM
I will have a good shot at my list which includes everyone. MOGANG will be decked out in special shirts so those of you that want to meet us, we will be easy to find. The ladies on my ride will be a piece of cake once we all get together and then there is the work portion of checking wrist bands at the meals and events. Which reminds me..... Everyone needs to have wrist bands on at ALL times. We will be checking them for meals. Soon everyone soon the fun will begin. Can't wair

:lecturef_smilie:Lol easy there tiger we are among friends here:p we do have wrist bands and they say V.I.P on them this year, cause you all are. Thanks for making the trip, and thanks spyderlady for taking care off biz, all good :thumbup:

CMA Cowboy
04-18-2012, 09:11 PM
Since I am new to the Spyder world my wife and I will be meeting a whole bunch of new friends. I figure to socialize as much as possible since next year my wife and I will probably be press ganged into working with the MOGang bunch. MoLee, Bumblebee and GMan I'm kidding about the press gang part, looking forward to meeting the rest of the MOGang too.

pitbull
04-18-2012, 09:14 PM
"2Nfrnt"........ is it time for a name change????

Lol Gary you are right, the name is now only have right..... Cheap shot right sam!:roflblack:You will always be 2nfront to me.

pitbull
04-18-2012, 09:15 PM
Since I am new to the Spyder world my wife and I will be meeting a whole bunch of new friends. I figure to socialize as much as possible since next year my wife and I will probably be press ganged into working with the MOGang bunch. MoLee, Bumblebee and GMan I'm kidding about the press gang part, looking forward to meeting the rest of the MOGang too.

Welcome to the party:yes:

kevorama
04-18-2012, 09:56 PM
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Sure, I've had some 'how to' conversations with Scotty, Lamont, Phil, Mark Lawson, Spyderrock, Bob Denman, ...... The list goes on and on. As a MOGANG member, you can find me on a Viper Red RTS with a few LED's and a bright yellow SpyderFest 'STAFF' shirt. Looking forward to a great time and hopefully some great weather to go with it!
We're down to days, now. Can't wait! See you all there!

Kev and Jo

Yol Bolsun
04-18-2012, 10:13 PM
Hope to meet all who make this a fun place to frequent!

Yol Bolsun
04-18-2012, 10:19 PM
[QUOTE=kevorama;442438 a bright yellow SpyderFest 'STAFF' shirt. [/QUOTE]ah..ha, Now we know who the eneligables are!

pitbull
04-18-2012, 10:44 PM
ah..ha, Now we know who the eneligables are!

Trust me they will be easy to spot...... I promise you, even got them matching vests..... And a special shirt with a target on the back:roflblack:....... Yes I did, and yes Molee they are uniforms :thumbup:

Mo Lee
04-19-2012, 03:34 AM
Trust me they will be easy to spot...... I promise you, even got them matching vests..... And a special shirt with a target on the back:roflblack:....... Yes I did, and yes Molee they are uniforms :thumbup:
After 23 years in the Army I swore I would never wear a uniform again:yikes: but I guess it is for a good cause.

SethO
04-19-2012, 04:08 AM
I can't wait to see the hooligan squad back together, Jim, Dan, Paula, butch, ann, joe and I will cause some trouble from the north ( the IA state patrol still has a active kill order on me and the death machine) Doc and the boys will be tearing up from down south, something similar to the perfect storm with Len and the MO gang ( as long as mom doesn't make me change my offensive shirt again like in branson) in the center.

New faces and friends to make and spyderfest, that is what it is for, and like doc said to get my drag racing title back.

Bootie
04-19-2012, 05:00 AM
Salma Hayek, Jennifer Aniston, Anne Hathaway. ;-):agree::agree::agree:

BumbleBee
04-19-2012, 05:25 AM
I can't wait to see the hooligan squad back together, Jim, Dan, Paula, butch, ann, joe and I will cause some trouble from the north ( the IA state patrol still has a active kill order on me and the death machine) Doc and the boys will be tearing up from down south, something similar to the perfect storm with Len and the MO gang ( as long as mom doesn't make me change my offensive shirt again like in branson) in the center.

New faces and friends to make and spyderfest, that is what it is for, and like doc said to get my drag racing title back.

You are asking for trouble :lecturef_smilie: you will not wear that shirt around me :roflblack: can't wait to see you again :)

I want to see and meet all of you!!!

GloryRyders
04-19-2012, 06:35 AM
With so many spyderlovers comming it's going to be hard to meet everyone in just 4-5 days :gaah:..............maybe next year we go to a full week :dontknow:. Wait a minuet...............what am I saying???:roflblack:

Bob Denman
04-19-2012, 06:58 AM
Why yes; yes you have... :thumbup:
So "Charlie"; What do you get for "good behavior"? :roflblack: :shocked: REALLY???

zrc
04-19-2012, 09:43 AM

Someone will make me change my offensive shirts when I am there... Hmmm does Cuba have a walmart or something, I might run out of shirts :( Most of my stuff is from Thinkgeek and Tshirth**l

Fashion po'lice hates me.

SpyderLady
04-19-2012, 08:01 PM

Hopefully .... I have the tags ready to go and waiting on plastic tags with pins. Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise I hope to have them ready as long as UPS gets them to us.

Spyder#353
04-19-2012, 08:10 PM
I want to meet me. So, if anyone should see me please let me know where I am so I can let myself know I'm there.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: :roflblack:

cjackg
04-19-2012, 08:19 PM
I want to meet me. So, if anyone should see me please let me know where I am so I can let myself know I'm there.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: :roflblack:

We'll be looking for you when you blast through Chattanooga! Take care of my friend Forrest!

SpyderGirl
04-20-2012, 12:13 AM
EVERYONE!!!!!!!! :-)

dancogan
04-20-2012, 05:43 AM
EVERYONE!!!!!!!! :-)

:agree: :thumbup: :yes:

owens9fingers
04-20-2012, 07:15 AM
After 23 years in the Army I swore I would never wear a uniform again:yikes: but I guess it is for a good cause.

Are we going to have to have our boots shiny and line up for "Roll Call" ??? Oh ... Oh.... MoLee... What about the shaving regulation?? :yikes: