PDA

View Full Version : Do Spyderlovers have talent ??!

pitbull
04-15-2012, 09:28 AM
Do Spyderlovers have talent??? We are going to find out:yikes:!!! The Thursaday night party at spyderfest this is being held at the famous "WILD WOOD LODGE" not having a band there this year, we are having a dj and also open mic night! So if any of you all got talent and are BRAVE enoght to step up to the front grab a mic or guitar feel free and welcome. We will be having ike from the oakridge boys with us again this year, and I know he has a special song planned for you. :yes:
So please if you may if you will let's see what kinda talent this group has..... And no worries it's causal, no formal introduction, just simply come up at random and add the evenings fun. :clap::clap::clap:

sealfloorboards
04-15-2012, 11:43 PM
Do Spyderlovers have talent??? We are going to find out:yikes:!!! The Thursaday night party at spyderfest this is being held at the famous "WILD WOOD LODGE" not having a band there this year, we are having a dj and also open mic night! So if any of you all got talent and are BRAVE enoght to step up to the front grab a mic or guitar feel free and welcome. We will be having ike from the oakridge boys with us again this year, and I know he has a special song planned for you. :yes:
So please if you may if you will let's see what kinda talent this group has..... And no worries it's causal, no formal introduction, just simply come up at random and add the evenings fun. :clap::clap::clap:

I think you an ount me in for a song or two.:yikes: I am bringing my own guitar.

Singing in the Rain,

John
Seal FloorBoards

joet82
04-15-2012, 11:47 PM
If it was kareoke, I would be in. Haha:joke:

SteveMac
04-16-2012, 06:40 AM
Come on folks! I know there are more out there with secret musical talent!

I would do it, but when I sing it sounds like Fran the Nanny with a hoarse throat! :nojoke:

pitbull
04-16-2012, 12:02 PM
I think you an ount me in for a song or two.:yikes: I am bringing my own guitar.

Singing in the Rain,

John
Seal FloorBoards very cool John,

If it was kareoke, I would be in. Haha:joke: ask and you shall receive, DONE!

Ok I'm with steve, there's got to be a few more ryders with some talent out there!!

My big question, who's going to write and sing the " RON " song, Baja Ron song that is?????:dontknow:

zrc
04-16-2012, 12:04 PM
Turns out, Im really good at Math, which has nothing to do with this thread at all.:clap:

bullant12
04-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Turns out, Im really good at Math, which has nothing to do with this thread at all.:clap:

Not so fast... there are some members that could use a good sleep!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
04-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Oh...it's 3:07pm here... WHAT??? :shocked: I can barely breathe and think at the same time! :roflblack:
But I did stay in a Holiday Inn once...

Macca
04-16-2012, 04:27 PM
If there is a guitar there, I'm in for a song!

dancogan
04-17-2012, 06:49 AM
I can cross thread most anything to anything, and I can strip threads like you've never seen! ... but then, maybe that's a curse, not a talent... :banghead: