PDA

View Full Version : Safe Ride to all

Mo Lee
04-15-2012, 06:08 AM
I see Murphybrown, sealfloorboards, and I'm sure a few more are already on the road. I want to wish everyone a safe ride/drive and look forward to seeing everyone. Remember to watch out for the other guy because he may not see you or he may see you and get so excited about seeing a Spyder he's still a hazzard.
MoLee & Squeak

pitbull
04-15-2012, 08:53 AM
Right on Molee:yes: the party is already getting started! Ryde safe my friends, besafe, but above all have a blast! Have the adventure of life time. Stop at the road side stands, see the worlds largest ball of yarn, corn mazes, largest rocking chair, cherish the moment and the friends you ryde with, you only get to live this memory once! Live it to the fullest! Ryde it to the max, we had irsh with us last year, and no longer this year, we have no promise of tomorrow so today counts. Looking forward to shaking each of your hands and saying thank you! Thanks you for making the 3 journey. Spyderfest begins once again. :doorag:

ThreeFeet
04-15-2012, 09:22 AM
:agree::2thumbs::2excited:

staysafeonline
04-15-2012, 10:14 AM
Looking forward to shacking each of your hands and saying thank you! Thanks you for making the 3 journey. Spyderfest begins once again. :doorag:

Len, I think shacking in public might be illegal!!! :roflblack:

GloryRyders
04-15-2012, 11:54 AM
Best wishes to all comming...........:lecturef_smilie:remember that half of the fun of Spyderfest is getting their!:2thumbs: See all of you soon!

SteveMac
04-15-2012, 12:02 PM
:agree:

Yes. Be safe, have fun and remember to enjoy the journey!